The Student Room Group

What have you learnt at Uni?

I mean obviously you go to uni to learn etc, but what are the other things you've learnt at uni (outside of the lecture hall) Mine would be pre-drinks are neccessity to any night out, go to tesco at 3am when its empty and get all your shopping done in 5 mins, and being so hungover you cant move but still agreeing to go out for a quick drink later on.

Go on, what have you learnt? :smile:
bump!
Reply 2
I learnt that setting fire to your friend's beard when you're drunk has disastrously funny consequences.
Original post by GildedButterfly
I mean obviously you go to uni to learn etc, but what are the other things you've learnt at uni (outside of the lecture hall) Mine would be pre-drinks are neccessity to any night out, go to tesco at 3am when its empty and get all your shopping done in 5 mins, and being so hungover you cant move but still agreeing to go out for a quick drink later on.
Go on, what have you learnt? :smile:

Is that something that you've learnt?
Original post by problemsolver
Is that something that you've learnt?

yes.
Reply 5
- Being more confident with girls and have much more girls in bed
- Drinking even more
- Cooking
Reply 6
That Bacon and cheese makes any meal better
sleep is vastly over rated...
No matter where you go in the world, there will be some bitch waiting to cause drama.

Commuting is not fun.

Unis employ a vast amount of product placement.

You'll be amazed at how much you can do sleep deprived and hungry.

(cynical :tongue:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
never bitch...you'll end up regretting it.
Reply 10
I learnt I didnt have to go to uni to learn what I am learning .. I could go to a library , maybe buy some extra books , use the internet and end up with the same level of understanding I have now ..
Reply 11
Have a pile of regrets. learnt not to repeat the same mistakes as I did in undergraduate degree in Masters :wink:!
You can survive on a lot less sleep than you thought
The value of money
You can leave everything until the week it is due, and still get a good mark
Asda stubbies are incredible for predrinking, even if they don't taste very nice
It is impossible to keep in touch with everyone you meet
The importance of a tactical chunder
Pranking someones room is rather funny
Most people are really friendly if you give them a chance
I can actually cook

Quick Reply