The Student Room Group

Am I the only one applying to PGCE secondary Geography?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Doll Face
Hiya,
I've just heard I have a an interview on Monday at IOE, as that is my first choice, still not sure what to expect, and how to prepare, bu have just been reading around the subject ?

let me know how u get on at Goldsmith, they sounded really good at the fair!
Thanks Robo for the advice.

Hey! How did you get on at your interview? As long as you were yourself I'm sure you got on fine. Do you know when you will hear back?
I don't rate that blog post, if you go into teaching completely unprepared for pupils (not students) misbehaving then you're completely dim if you didn't expect it. Why is he also so surprised at the heavy workload? It's a Masters level course, the workload is obviously going to be higher and also harder. Sounds more like he didn't do any preparation at all and just expected a another year of undergrad partying and another top qualification at the end.
Ha ur kind of right about me wanting to carry on as a party boy student! However, i have also got a masters which i did previous to the PGCE. I probs put in more hours for the PGCE than the 4 years prior to uni - RIDICULOUS!!
4 years prior the PGCE*
Reply 24
Original post by PinkCandle777
Hey! How did you get on at your interview? As long as you were yourself I'm sure you got on fine. Do you know when you will hear back?

Hiya, I got in !! Very happy and was a very relaxed atmosphere, whch was really nice. Didn't really feel like an interview and we all found out then and there !

Really pleased, now I just need to start my prep and find somewhere to live london way !
Thanks for the advice !
Reply 25
Original post by Doll Face
Hiya, I got in !! Very happy and was a very relaxed atmosphere, whch was really nice. Didn't really feel like an interview and we all found out then and there !

Really pleased, now I just need to start my prep and find somewhere to live london way !
Thanks for the advice !

Congratulations! Good luck with the course and enjoy! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending