The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminister - Fashion Buying/Merchandise Management Sept 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
And ill just be wearing a dress with flats I think!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by AnnieJJ
East Yorkshire! Coming down on the weds and traveling back up on the Friday! See my predicted grades are really good, whether I'll get there or not is a different story!

Where are you from?

Im from London. What do you mean by getting there? Are you having trouble with travelling?
Reply 22
Not at all, travel from Hull to London is direct, just going to stay with friends for a couple of nights :smile:
Original post by BambieWambie
Im sure you'll get in good luck. When did you send your UCAS? Is sent mine on 8the 8th Dec and i got 2 e-mails from westmin a week later, informing me that they have my application, but i havent heard a peep from them since. Getting worried. Just last week i found out i have an interview at LCF for Fashion management on the 3rd of Feb, quite a surprise tbqh. What did you wear to your interview? Were you nervous? xx

I got the offer today!! :biggrin:
I applied on like the 1st of October, and I waited quite a while to hear back from them after the acknowledgement letter so don't worry.
I've got the that same interview too! 3rd Feb, 9.30 for Fashion Management/International Fashion Management! I'll probably wear a very similar thing, so you can just wait and see :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by alanakennedy
I got the offer today!! :biggrin:
I applied on like the 1st of October, and I waited quite a while to hear back from them after the acknowledgement letter so don't worry.
I've got the that same interview too! 3rd Feb, 9.30 for Fashion Management/International Fashion Management! I'll probably wear a very similar thing, so you can just wait and see :wink:

You a conditional today?! Congratz!
Haha, guess we will all be seeing each other on the 3rd then! What retail questions did you get asked at Westminster btw?
Reply 25
Congrats on the offer!! (y)
Annie have you heard back from wmin yet?
Reply 26
Original post by tanniiee
Congrats on the offer!! (y)
Annie have you heard back from wmin yet?

Yeah just got my interview date now!!!
Reply 27
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but just saw this thread and I have an interview on the 6th feb at Westminster for merchandising!!! I'm so nervous :frown: I'm coming from up north so any ideas on where I go from London euston ha xxx
Reply 28
Original post by Sophia1993
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but just saw this thread and I have an interview on the 6th feb at Westminster for merchandising!!! I'm so nervous :frown: I'm coming from up north so any ideas on where I go from London euston ha xxx

Which part of the north you coming from? I'm from east Yorkshire! :smile: and you just need to make your way to Northwick park tube stop, think its the met line :smile: and then it's just down the road, I put the uni postcode in my phone when I got off the tube but it is literally round the corner :smile: xx
Reply 29
Ah I'm from Manchester!! Aw Thankyou so much, that's a great help! Is your interview on the same day as mine? Might see you there, I'm v nervous!! Xxx
Reply 30
Original post by Sophia1993
Ah I'm from Manchester!! Aw Thankyou so much, that's a great help! Is your interview on the same day as mine? Might see you there, I'm v nervous!! Xxx

Awwh no probs :smile:
No, mines on 1st of feb :smile:
Hello:smile: got an interview on the 25th for westminster fashion buying very excited/nervous but I was just wondering in my email from them it says to bring a project from the portfolio of work you have created but are all of you bringing your portfolio as well? I saw a couple of you said you were bringing your portfolio and got all scared because i dont have an arty one either? Alana X
Reply 32
I'm only being interviewed for merchandising management so I don't need one, Is anyone taking a port to LCF for fashion management?
Reply 33
I'm not? As they said they didn't require one... My teacher will kill me if I tell her I need one now lol xxx
Reply 34
Oh right that's okay then, I didn't think we needed one any way :smile:
haha thanks yeah i just chucked mine together this weekend because i have an interview with UCA which need one anyway! See you wednesday im guessing:smile: X
i have absolutely no idea what i'm going to wear to any of my interviews yet... ahh! so stressful choosing something haha.
Reply 37
Original post by backbreathe
i have absolutely no idea what i'm going to wear to any of my interviews yet... ahh! so stressful choosing something haha.

Haha I know! All I know is I'm totally wearing the same thing for wmin as I am at LCF! Haha
Yeah don't bother with a Portfolio for Westmin for Merchandising.... about 80% of us did....and they didn't look at anyones... I was up so late the night before as well! hahah.

And do not worry about finding the uni from the tube at all... you go out of the tube station, and the first thing you see, which is like 5 steps in front of you is the entrance to the halls of residence... walk through that and just follow the path/signs...it's just a couple minutes walk! :smile:

xxxxx
Reply 39
Original post by alanakennedy
Yeah don't bother with a Portfolio for Westmin for Merchandising.... about 80% of us did....and they didn't look at anyones... I was up so late the night before as well! hahah.

And do not worry about finding the uni from the tube at all... you go out of the tube station, and the first thing you see, which is like 5 steps in front of you is the entrance to the halls of residence... walk through that and just follow the path/signs...it's just a couple minutes walk! :smile:

xxxxx

Which tube stop did you get off at? And what retail issue q's did they ask you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending