Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

University of Westminister - Fashion Buying/Merchandise Management Sept 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Who are you apologising to? Me or her?
    Both! Haha I'm not here to offend anyone! We are all in the same boat!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have their interview on 29th Feb heard back yet?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I heard back Wednesday got offer for my first choice course merchandising management am properly made up :-) who else is starting september?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy, I've got a place on the Fashion Buying Management course at Westmin, sooo happy as it was my first choice!
    Anyone else here gunna be on the course? And is everyone thinking their gunna live in halls?
    Add me on facebook Hannah Elizabeth Bright Evans
    x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh I am most likely gonna be on that course too if i get the grades haha! If i do then i will definetly be living in halls as well, I will add ya if I can find you but my names Alana Redick X
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i am not living in halls but i have accepted the course. my name is Alice Mitchell, and Alana Redick i am pretty sure you were in my interview i was sitting to the left of you a few places down!! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied at LCF as well as westminister and got a place? i have offeres from both and i am so torn between the two!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMitchell)
    i am not living in halls but i have accepted the course. my name is Alice Mitchell, and Alana Redick i am pretty sure you were in my interview i was sitting to the left of you a few places down!! x
    Omg yeah i remember you! i was literally so scared haha, when did you find out you got in?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanaRedick)
    Omg yeah i remember you! i was literally so scared haha, when did you find out you got in?
    like a week after our interview i think was so happy because i thought i had mucked up the maths test! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! - Got my offer a while back for Fashion Buying Management - I think my interview date was the 29th Feb... i heard back literally a week later.
    Made Westmin My firm choice today *wooo!*

- Add me on Facebook/Twitter:

Facebook:Bhavisha Raj Thaker ( if you cant find me send me yours! )
    Twitter: BhavvyXO

- I am applying for the Harrow campus halls too who else is applying?:eek:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Probably a long shot since people might not even check this anymore, but I was just wondering whether anyone has actually gone to do one of these courses this year? Mainly Fashion buying management? I have an offer to start 2013 and torn between here and man met, leaning towards westminster but seen lots of off putting student satisfaction scores and thought it best to ask people who are actually on the course what they think of it and whether they'd recommend it? :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    this is my problem too!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loiseiry)
    this is my problem too!
    After i went to the open day and from what i'd heard before I thought it sounded like a really good course and still would think that, it's just like unistats and all scaring me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bump. Im going to be applying for Buying management this year so opinions from students currently attending Westminster would be great

i need to work out which unis are best to apply too

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 4, 2013
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.