Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Ucl law 2012

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alyapple)
    Someone mentioned earlier that a score of 23 and below is likely to get you a rejection. I don't think this is necessarily true because I got 23 and got offers from UCL, King's, Nottingham and Durham.

So for people who may not have outstanding scores on the LNAT multiple choice, don't worry too much. I'm sure they definitely will consider your academics and your LNAT essay. Best of luck to everybody who's still waiting for a reply!
    I got a 23 for my LNAT, and was offered a place at UCL on Tuesday - like you said, I think they may place more emphasis on the LNAT essay.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got 19 on my LNAT and have offers from Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham, and Leeds, but still waiting for UCL. I have a mini heart attack every time I get so much as an email

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 27, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.