The Student Room Group

Psychology at uni with BBB/ BBC 2012

Hey i have only this week to figure this out, PLEASE HELP ME!!

sorry but could anyone point out any good(ish) unis that would accept my grades for a course in psychology.

I'd prefer to do something containing alot of mental health/ clinical psychology in.

PREFER IT TO BE IN LONDON OR CLOSE BY?!!
Reply 1
wow.

any one?
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by lumayaa

Original post by lumayaa
Hey i have only this week to figure this out, PLEASE HELP ME!!

sorry but could anyone point out any good(ish) unis that would accept my grades for a course in psychology.

I'd prefer to do something containing alot of mental health/ clinical psychology in.

PREFER IT TO BE IN LONDON OR CLOSE BY?!!

Well most psychology course that are good are accredited by the BPS which means they all follow the same syllabub. I only say this because you wanted something clinical or mental health (which is also what I'm interested in)

The only university to offer a course in Clinical Psychology is Exeter, with entry requirements of AAA-AAB. Therefore I think maybe you should look at Worcester...
http://www.worcester.ac.uk/

It has entry requirements of 280 tariff points :smile: A nice city/campus with a good reputation
Reply 4

Original post by setfire
Well most psychology course that are good are accredited by the BPS which means they all follow the same syllabub. I only say this because you wanted something clinical or mental health (which is also what I'm interested in)

The only university to offer a course in Clinical Psychology is Exeter, with entry requirements of AAA-AAB. Therefore I think maybe you should look at Worcester...
http://www.worcester.ac.uk/

It has entry requirements of 280 tariff points :smile: A nice city/campus with a good reputation

thank youuu for the reply! i just saw this now.. ha.
i've made my choices already :biggrin:
Reply 5
Lincoln do a Psychology with Forensic and a Psychology with Clinical BSc. They ask for 300 points (bbb) at a level and a B in maths GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest