Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Hertfordshire Nursing Interview questions

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone..
    Has anyone been to University of Hertfordshire recently for an interview/maths & english test..
    Or even in general been to an interview for adult nursing.
    I have mine tomorrow and I'm really nervous, going to be my first :-(
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Heyy i had my interview today at hertfordshire. How do you think yours went?x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey, i had mine too on that day. sorry for replying late.
    mine weren't that bad, the numeracy & literacy test was pretty hard lol but interview went well.. how about yours? :-) xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    im trying to figure out who you are lol... Im sure i must of seen you on the 7th... Erm yeh the test were hard but i didnt ask them about it, they just said it was fine. The interview was fine actually, not as scary as i thought it would be. Erm is this ur first choice?x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    loool, i don't even remember any faces tbh! and yup first choice, how about you? x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    how was ur one to one interview? What questions did they ask you? Erm i dont know yet, i got another interview for city university. X
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i got a conditional offer today! Wbu?x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sorry for replying late! and i got a conditional offer too got one for city, middlesex, uni of west london and kingston next year! congrats tho xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh thats good! Congracts too! Are you going to accept? Or what u planning to do?xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslatifa)
    sorry for replying late! and i got a conditional offer too got one for city, middlesex, uni of west london and kingston next year! congrats tho xx
    Hey what sorts of questions did kingston ask for adult nursing? and was the maths and english question hard?

THANK YOU
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yh i got a nterview on jan the 4th what am i supposed to bring to the interview
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    any one ???????????
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    heyy the should of have said what you need to bring with you for the interview, they may have sent a letter saying what you need to take along with you. But if they havent then give them a call and ask. And if you dont manage to do that take ur certificates, and a photocopy of each, ur photo identification and a copy of that too. Well thats what i took! Good luck x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah i wanna accept hertfordshire. but i can't accept now right?? and i got my other 4 interviews soon! hows it going? xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    well what im going to do is, im not going to go to anymore interviews, because i got the offer from the one ive been wanting which is hertfordshire. And the condition is really easy and i know i will be able to meet it. So im gonna accept it soon. And make it as my firm. What bout you?xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i've got kingston tomorrow then city next week and tbh i just wanna go hertfordshire! how do you accept it and make it your firm? xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    good luck for kingston! Erm is ur interview for city on the 12th? Coz mine is. But im not gonna go to it, because hertfordshire is were i want to go. To make it ur firm decision you have to do it on the ucas website i think. Xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslatifa)
    hey, i had mine too on that day. sorry for replying late.
    mine weren't that bad, the numeracy & literacy test was pretty hard lol but interview went well.. how about yours? :-) xx
    Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have my interview with Hertfordshire 2mro and im stressing about the tests are they are and what are the questions like? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got my interview on wednesday for nursing - what are the numeracy and literacy tests like? and what sort of questions were asked? starting to panic now haha!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neha10)
    Hi I was wondering if you could help me I have my interview with Hertfordshire 2mro and im stressing about the tests are they are and what are the questions like? x
    Me too! i dont know what to expect and it's my very first interview!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 15, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.