The Student Room Group

Social Work Help!!!

I have just signed up to TSR for some help with this....

Does anybody know of a university or any educational institution that will let me enter the Ba(Hons) social work in the 3rd year!

Please help any suggestions or advice is appreciated!

Stacey
Original post by stacey-lianne
I have just signed up to TSR for some help with this....

Does anybody know of a university or any educational institution that will let me enter the Ba(Hons) social work in the 3rd year!

Please help any suggestions or advice is appreciated!

Stacey

Hi Stacey,

Have you been studying social work somewhere else, or have you been studying a different subject? If you've been studying something else, you're not going to be able to transfer due to the structure of the social work courses - 200 placement days and certain modules need to be completed to qualify as a social worker and there's no way you could fit all this into one year. If you've been studying social work elsewhere, you need to contact individual universities to see what their policy is on accepting transfer students. Most universities only accept transfers between 1st and 2nd years due to the structure of the degree and the year in which compulsory modules counting towards your final grade are taken, but you might find one that will accept a 3rd year transfer.

Jen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending