The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography Unit 4 Pre-release

Scroll to see replies

Make sure you take your colouring crayons in to the exam. That's all geography is TBH. Colouring in isoline graphs and reading maps. The long written questions are pretty irrelevant in the grand scale of things, I personally just brush over them during exams. :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by Oxbridge.Potential
Make sure you take your colouring crayons in to the exam. That's all geography is TBH. Colouring in isoline graphs and reading maps. The long written questions are pretty irrelevant in the grand scale of things, I personally just brush over them during exams. :biggrin:

That attitude won't get you into Oxbridge mate.
Original post by jesssalt
That attitude won't get you into Oxbridge mate.

Already in bro.
Reply 43
Already in bro.

You're at Oxbridge yet you still find the time to produce pointless remarks of zero productivity towards this thread. Forgive me for being sceptical of your intellectual capability...

Hey is that why you chose your username? A quick fix solution to correct the perception that you're just an idiot. Or are you trying to be funny?
Original post by Braptings
You're at Oxbridge yet you still find the time to produce pointless remarks of zero productivity towards this thread. Forgive me for being sceptical of your intellectual capability...

Hey is that why you chose your username? A quick fix solution to correct the perception that you're just an idiot. Or are you trying to be funny?

It showed up on my 'latest' thread feed and I wanted to share my views on geogaaz as we call it after my experience at gcse and a level.

The potential part of my name makes reference to the fact I am said to have good 'potential' at my unversity which others may lack. In other words, I'm one of the best in my cohort.
Reply 45
It showed up on my 'latest' thread feed and I wanted to share my views on geogaaz as we call it after my experience at gcse and a level.

From reading the discussion did you not realise that no one requested or required your personal experience. This is an A2 exam discussion - we are well acquainted with the subject. Even if your experiences were positive, how does that input benefit us?

I'm one of the best in my cohort.

HAHAHA... Well good for you buddy!
From reading the discussion did you not realise that no one requested or required your personal experience. This is an A2 exam discussion - we are well acquainted with the subject. Even if your experiences were positive, how does that input benefit us?

HAHAHA... Well good for you buddy!

It's a public forum, I can post where ever I want. Soz bro.

Thanks, you too 'buddy'.

P.s remember your string for working out distances :wink::tongue:
Reply 47
It's a public forum, I can post where ever I want. Soz bro.

Thanks, you too 'buddy'.

P.s remember your string for working out distances :wink::tongue:

Good for you! Personally, if Oxbridge is full of arrogant people like you, which I hear it is, I'll stick to my 'crayons' thanks.

I cannot deny this, when you go to a private school, that is all it is, right?
imagine thinking for yourself
Mummy and daddy must have been awfully pleased when you got into oxbridge :h:
Original post by Forget that
I cannot deny this, when you go to a private school, that is all it is, right?
imagine thinking for yourself
Mummy and daddy must have been awfully pleased when you got into oxbridge :h:

ha nice try but no, commoner here only went to comprehensive school. Oxbridge was where I applied as I believed it would be the place where my abilities are recognised. And they are, it's great here, being surronded by so many other intelectuals.
ha nice try but no, commoner here only went to comprehensive school. Oxbridge was where I applied as I believed it would be the place where my abilities are recognised. And they are, it's great here, being surronded by so many other intelectuals.

I'm really sorry if i hurt your feelings, i really didn't read your other thread until after this
:frown:
At least, in Oxford, you are with your own kind now :smile:
I'm really sorry if i hurt your feelings, i really didn't read your other thread until after this
At least, in Oxford, you are with your own kind now :smile:

it's fine, no worries. Things like this happen.
Yes, that is a positive aspect!
it's fine, no worries. Things like this happen.
Yes, that is a positive aspect!

You MUST tell me, before i start revising...
Do they have feelings for animals as well
cats? birds? A fish perhaps???
Reply 53
Guys just ignore Oxbridge.Potential, I saw him create another stupid thread about his dog. He's trying very hard to be funny perhaps because he's deprived of any real friendship, attention or recognition of his pathetic sense of humour. It's a shame that his attempt of trolling just comes across as desperation, and more of a shame that I don't feel sorry for him because of that either.
You MUST tell me, before i start revising...
Do they have feelings for animals as well
cats? birds? A fish perhaps???

Well I personally haven't noticed anything myself but I now have to go and find out after what people have been saying on that thread.

Guys just ignore Oxbridge.Potential, I saw him create another stupid thread about his dog. He's trying very hard to be funny perhaps because he's deprived of any real friendship, attention or recognition of his pathetic sense of humour. It's a shame that his attempt of trolling just comes across as desperation, and more of a shame that I don't feel sorry for him because of that either.

get lost. I have a real problem that I need to try and fix, posts like yours do not help.

Thank you for the concern but i can't help it, people who do things like this are so fascinating :dontknow:
you just can't help but wonder why
Reply 56
Right, so any way, is anyone doing pollution and human health risks on here?
Reply 57
LOOOOOOL reading that was so much more fun that revising
Reply 58
ok I am seriously panicking about tomorrow :frown: people seem to think the question will be something like 'Assess the factors that are making tectonic increasingly hazardous, and examine the variation in their impact over time'
For the first part I talk about population rise etc but im struggling on how to link that to the over time bit.. the report just doesnt seem to flow :s-smilie: Any tips please?!
Original post by ChrisJ
Right, so any way, is anyone doing pollution and human health risks on here?

what have you done for the programmes and initiatives against it? (is that even relevant?) What casestudies are you using?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending