The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Radiography at LSBU

hey has anyone received a Conditional for Radiography at London South Bank uni?:smile:
Reply 1
Hi Shaz. I will be applying to LSBU - Radiotherapy. Have you applied for therapy or diag? Have you heard back??? Good luck hon x
London
Reply 2
Original post by nikita1
Hi Shaz. I will be applying to LSBU - Radiotherapy. Have you applied for therapy or diag? Have you heard back??? Good luck hon x

helloo :smile: I've applied for Diagnostic Radiography and i had a interview a few weeks ago and i've got conditional :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: just wanted to see anyone else whos applying :smile:

have you had your interview and stuff yet? :smile:
Reply 3
Hiya. Still got to send my application - hopefully by next week! Congrats on your offer. That's fab. How was the interview? What sort of questions did they ask? Did you have to do a test?
Reply 4
thank you :smile: the interview was alright, i did have a IOT test yes. The questions were standard like why do you want to become a radiographer and why? where do you see yourself in 5 years. Nothing too bad :smile: good luck! x
Reply 5
Hi Shaz. Was the IOT test on numeracy and literacy? :confused:
Reply 6
sorry wasnt clear enough, the IOT is the own instituitons test, and it was just a literacy one. when you apply to LSBU and when you get a interview they will post you more info :smile:
heyy iv applied for diagnostic radiography at LSBU and got an email for my interview today, im so nervous already, i really dont know what to expect?? :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by taylorjademc
heyy iv applied for diagnostic radiography at LSBU and got an email for my interview today, im so nervous already, i really dont know what to expect?? :s-smilie:

Fantastic! What time is your interview?? You will be fine. Apparently the interview is not that bad and I think you just have to do a literacy test? I sent my ucas off last week - applying for radiotherapy. Let me know how you get on. Good luck! xxx :smile:
Reply 9
good luck guys :smile: trust me you'll be fine :wink:
Reply 10
Hi. I've got an offer for diagnostic radiography, does anyone know the daily start and finishing times? I do not know whether to stay in the halls or commute from my nans. thanks in advance :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hey :smile: I know this threads a bit old. However, I've received an interview for MSc Therapeutic radiography at LSBU. Just wondering what kind of stuff they ask? Also how long does it last?
Reply 12
hey I would like to know how the maths and english test is? also what type of area I need to know ? thanks
Reply 13
I have an interview. They say for the Diagnostic Radiography Course, you will do MMI tests. Has anyone done this at Southbank for the Diagnostic Radiography Course? If so, how was it. I've been told that the day will last about 3 hours.
Hey everyone! I have ny interview tomorrow! So nervous and have no idea what to and what not to expect :frown: some one help?:frown: also who else has an interview tomorrow?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending