The Student Room Group

Jail for dad who butchered pup, claims he didn't have enough money to put her down

Scroll to see replies

Original post by problemsolver
Seriously, do you know me? Why are you being so aggressive? Have I done something to you?

1.) What if he is cremated?

The bugs would have got at the energy from the chocolate regardless of who ate it, as long as the person eating it was buried, so it might as well be someone who will use the energy from the chocolate well while they're alive. If it's some stupid, horrible person, versus some clever nice person, I'd rather the clever nice person got the chocolate to keep themself going, as they'd use it to be nice and advance humanity, while the stupid, horrible person might be a bit like you and use the energy to waste people's time picking on them over the internet.

I don't really think you have a point to be honest. You are being very petty. Seriously, why? You seem to personally hate me. I could pick up on so many stupid points in your posts, and that's before getting onto your atrocious spelling.

Here's a post you made earlier:

"I used to think that when you were 'moving house' you litterally towed it with you to where you wanted to live"

Even before we get to your terrible spelling, 3.) this is plain stupid.

1.) Then heat energy would be released which would warm something up... NOT WASTED!!!

I don't think you get the point im trying to make energy can not be destroyed thus it can't be wasted!!!!

2.) This was a thread about child hood memories, and this was a memory from when i was for so obviously it's going to be quite stupid.

This argument is over you're just plain ignorant and i'd be wasting my time to reply to someone as delinquent as you.
Original post by LordBradburn
1.) Then heat energy would be released which would warm something up... NOT WASTED!!!

I don't think you get the point im trying to make energy can not be destroyed thus it can't be wasted!!!!

2.) This was a thread about child hood memories, and this was a memory from when i was for so obviously it's going to be quite stupid.

This argument is over you're just plain ignorant and i'd be wasting my time to reply to someone as delinquent as you.

I've seen you posting in plenty of other threads where far stupider things than "He's a waste of oxygen" (which as I pointed out isn't really stupid) have been said, and you haven't picked on any of them in the same way. What is it about me?

Heat energy in a crematorium...really useful compared to, say, being a decent person and advancing mathematics :rolleyes:

And if it wasn't the fat, useless guy's chocolate energy warming up the crematorium, it'd be the useful guy's chocolate energy warming up the crematorium. No difference there. The only difference is that the fat useless guy would use energy in life to be a dick, and the useful guy would use his energy in life doing good things.

Oh, and to address point 2, or was it 3? :tongue: : obviously you were a stupid child, making it more likely that you're stupid as a more grown up person. I never thought anything that stupid as a child.

For your information, I am not a "delinquent", which is somebody who has broken the law or is neglectful of their duties.

In what way am I ignorant compared to you? You're the one with the atrocious spelling, arguing badly with the science cliche "energy can't be lost, just converted into different forms"...really deep, moron.

I'm honestly sick of you. You are boring, ordinary and, more importantly, a total dickhead. You say you don't want to argue further with me. Feel free to stop arguing with me. I had no desire for an argument in the first place. You started it, remember?

But if you reply with another stupid comment which you feel "proves me wrong", I will have to prove you wrong or I will look like an idiot. Trust me, I'm probably more eager than you are to stop this communication between us. I don't particularly enjoy arguing "science" with someone of GCSE level education. It's boring. You have nothing interesting to say.
(edited 12 years ago)
What an idiot.

I'd just fine him 700 quid though, no need to go to prison.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending