The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

Narnia's good lil groovy dude...still don't like some of the actors they used...the witch was cool though and the half human,horse guy..can't remember his name now,he was hot! :biggrin:
Mr Tumnus!

Ah no, that wasn't it!
yeh it was mr. tumnus or something that sounds like that! he's sooo cute..i can imagine what his bottom half would look like if you remove the horse part *drools* :p::blush:
Shylock
yeh it was mr. tumnus or something that sounds like that! he's sooo cute..i can imagine what his bottom half would look like if you remove the horse part *drools* :p::blush:

:eek: :eek:
:p: he was hot :p:
Reply 65
Shylock
:p: he was hot :p:

he was a faun
yes and he was a hot faun :p:
Reply 67
well actually he looked very cold, like he was freezing throughout
he was hot nonetheless:eviltongu
Reply 69
I just watched King Kong because Vinesh recommended it:yy: It was a good action movie. I was however, amused by the fact that everyone's make-up (particularly that of Naomi Watts) kept getting renewed after being dragged violently through the jungle:biggrin:

Quite a sad end though. I nearly cried:eek:

Also, I did think at the last part where Jack(Adrien Brody) climb up to the top to comfort a sobbing Ann she should have slapped him instead of hug him (and sent him wheeling off the building and plunging to his death)!:biggrin:
I'd go see Final Destination, it looks great and I already have the first 2 on DVD. My friends went without me on Friday and saw it, I was so mad.
i got a pic of him :smile: the half man half horse guy...
yo-less
I just watched King Kong because Vinesh recommended it:yy: It was a good action movie. I was however, amused by the fact that everyone's make-up (particularly that of Naomi Watts) kept getting renewed after being dragged violently through the jungle:biggrin:

Quite a sad end though. I nearly cried:eek:

Also, I did think at the last part where Jack(Adrien Brody) climb up to the top to comfort a sobbing Ann she should have slapped him instead of hug him (and sent him wheeling off the building and plunging to his death)!:biggrin:

That was a wonderful film, but everytime Naomi Watts was in Kong's palm, exchanging meaningful stares, all I could think of was how funny it would be if he had just bitten her head off.
Reply 73
Gravastar
That was a wonderful film, but everytime Naomi Watts was in Kong's palm, exchanging meaningful stares, all I could think of was how funny it would be if he had just bitten her head off.

damn simpsons:biggrin:
Reply 74
Just seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's stylish, witty and downright fun to watch.
Reply 75
Gravastar

D'you reckon it would have been possible for them to kiss?:biggrin:
nah...he'd have slobbered her hair and whole face...his lips would have been the size of her forehead..or bigger...he'd have suffocated her...could have bitten her head off even hehe
i'm gonna be watching the wedding crashers on dvd tonight so if anyone wants (i'll still do it anyways :p:) i'll rate it :smile:
aawww.....FD3's a 15! :frown:
yeh i cant wait to see i hope its going to be as awesome as everyone says it is ...... omg am so excited now!

Quick Reply