The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

lil_groovy_dude
aawww.....FD3's a 15! :frown:

well why cant tyou go see it i mean your 15 right or more?
and even if your not i used to go see 15s when i was 13, eg american pie, Saw etc! But coudnt tell my parents though......no! u gotta go see or you could wait for it to come out on dvd and buy it which is expensive or rent it, but you would have to be 15 or wait to watch it on front row after a yearish! up to you..........go on go watch it u knw u want to? lol
Reply 81
tbh it looks crap:frown:
CV changed his name?! omg! *hyperventilates* erm...so far i've watched a bit of wedding crashers and it's so funny lol 8/10 :yy: :biggrin:
Yeah, Wedding Crashers is great.

Anyone seen Red Eye? It's brilliant.
i saw the preview of domino, the one about bounty hunters, it looks good.
Reply 85
Shylock
i saw the preview of domino, the one about bounty hunters, it looks good.

im gonna be honest. I wanted to see that, but only because keira knightly was in it:s:, tbh it the ads made it look crap
Reply 86
Underworld Evolution is pretty cool, full of action, blood, guts, Kate Beckinsale in a kinky outfit as usual and a story that ain't bad. Yep, if you manage to catch it before it disappears from the cinemas you'll have a good time, unless blood and horror ain't your thing that is. Rating = 6.5/10:yy:
I'm renting Million Dollar Baby tonight! :biggrin:

Or if all the copies are on loan I'll get Dodgeball! :biggrin:
Reply 88
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest arrived today, will be watching it tomorrow.
Reply 89
lil_groovy_dude
I'm renting Million Dollar Baby tonight! :biggrin:

Or if all the copies are on loan I'll get Dodgeball! :biggrin:

No, if all the copies are out you will go home and try again tomorrow.
Reply 90
Pav27
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest arrived today, will be watching it tomorrow.

Tomorrow? I think you should crack it open instantly it is fantastic. You've gotta tell me what you think. It is brilliant in my opinion. It's in my top 4 fave films of all time.

I await your opinion.
Reply 91
creamcrackered
Tomorrow? I think you should crack it open instantly it is fantastic. You've gotta tell me what you think. It is brilliant in my opinion. It's in my top 4 fave films of all time.

I await your opinion.

I would watch it today, but I've got a uni interview tomorrow so i have to get up early, hence I need to go to bed by midnight~!
Reply 92
teenage-monkey
Yeah, Wedding Crashers is great.

Anyone seen Red Eye? It's brilliant.

Red Eye is cool. The guy appearance unnerves me slightly... It's the typical 'evil/crazy/handsome' look:hmmm:
red eye wasnt such a bad film but it was too predictable, everything i predicted was almost right during the whole entire film
I watched Million Dollar Baby! :biggrin: twas amazing! :yy: 9/10 - outstanding :biggrin:
Btw, for people who havn't seen Final Destination 1 & 2 they are coming on;

FD1 - Channel 4 - Saturday night - 9:10 pm
FD2 - Channel 4 - Sunday night - 10:00 pm

:biggrin:
Yeah! That guy is freaking looking. It's amazing how much Rachel McAdams has changed since Mean Girls.
Reply 97
Pav27
I would watch it today, but I've got a uni interview tomorrow so i have to get up early, hence I need to go to bed by midnight~!

Fair enough. But get it in there as soon as your back

Good luck with your interview.
Reply 98
Amazing film. Both hilarious and deeply depressing. What happens to Mac is a travesty.
Reply 99
Pav27
Amazing film. Both hilarious and deeply depressing. What happens to Mac is a travesty.

I knew you'd like it.
It is pretty sad, but what I love about it is that in the world of films it is a true stand out. There is nothing out there remotely like it.

Quick Reply

Latest