The Student Room Group

Nicolas Sarkozy dodges Cameron's hand shake!

What are your thoughts on this? Who're you supporting?
I think Sarkozy was childish.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072061/EU-treaty-change-Nicolas-Sarkozy-snubs-David-Cameron-swife-body-swerve.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Breaking news here, folks.
Reply 2
I thought you were only allowed to dodge handshakes if John Terry has been sleeping with your girlfriend?
Who cares? Aslong as Britain's interests are protected, I don't care Sarkozy cries in the corner like a little b*tch
Reply 4
But Cameron doesn't attempt a handshake :confused:
Reply 5
I saw it on C4 news where they both just passed each other like ships in the night. Cameron smiled awkwardly but Sarkosy was too interested in getting to his destination and just made a quick bee-line right passed his left shoulder.
WHAT A little BITCH :angry:
Reply 7
That was hardly an attempt at a handshake there from Cameron. I wouldn't read much into this.
Original post by Point!
I thought you were only allowed to dodge handshakes if John Terry has been sleeping with your girlfriend?

Lol!
Reply 9
Cause this is news.

'The french don't like us' :teehee:
sarkozy thinks he's the president of Europe and anyone who opposes him is worthless absolute ********
Ze Breeteesh, zey are very, how do you say, errr... disgusteeng. I do not want my hands smelling of ze hamsters and ze elderberreez, please.
Reply 12
lol
no biggie.
Don't blame him, Cameron looks like he might have sweaty hands :/
Bull**** journalism here, does the president of france have to go round shaking hands with everyone who walks past him?

and also, he probably met with DC earlier on already, so it would be awkward if they had to shake hands again.
edit just watched the video, he didnt even attempt a ruddy hand shake. wtf is this? oh wait Daily Fail/Skai News. ok got it
(edited 12 years ago)
wow media stirring up bitter hatred again and anti EU/France support... look at the top comments!

... cameron didn't even go in for a handshake if you watch the video rather than look at the photos with dodgy camera angles...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Fusion
But Cameron doesn't attempt a handshake :confused:

This.
The media are blowing this way out of proportion! big deal!
Wow, what a leader the French have. An immature crybaby who is essentially donating his country for use as a guinea pig in this experimental eurozone fantasy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending