The Student Room Group

What is going through this guys mind!!!!!!

i like this guy a lot but i don't see anything ever happening, sometimes i think he likes me and other times i don't he is very confusing and now he just ignores me is we just pass in the hallway i do not know what is going on and i wish i could either move on or he would make things clear!!!!!!!!!!

like i bump into him in town and we talk and i def think there is something there, he seems a bit nervous (even though he is a confident guy) which i take as a sign he likes me and he is very nice (he said hi first it's not even like it was me)... next day i see him at college and we walk past eachother and i TRY to catch his eye just to smile but he totally blanks me which is NOT a good sign!!! there was a week in summer hols we spent together on this course thing and we had a good time together i thought and he told me he hadn't laghed so much in ages... which is good right?
then he tells me this 25 year old girl is really hot and he would spend a night with her then 1 second later he says she sleeps around a lot which is offputting because it makes her kind of "dirty" and he wouldn't do anything with her even if he had the oppertunirty.

i need to know what to do.

(Below optional to read)

the thing is even though we talk and stuff and have had good times together we aren't actually FRIENDS mainly due to his confusing behaviour and i'm quite reserved... so i wouldn't ask him outright what is going on... see i would have absolutely no problem with him finding out i liked him but the only way i would tell him would be if we were friends which is quite hard at the moment because i try to smile at him, he blanks me.. then he is very friendly but nervous another time i see him..

also he is popular with girls and talks to them normally... he doesn't have a girlfriend (he has never been in a relationship as far as i am aware but goes to parties where things happen if you get me).. but i think he is fine with talking to girls so surely it's just his choice to blank me like what is going on why can't he just be normal.
He's giving you mixed messages and the issue you've got to resolve is whether you (if you were in a relationship with him) would be happy with someone who gives you mixed messages. From your post you're not and it might be that he's shy around you, but why speak some times and not others? I think he's messing you around and you should perhaps speak to him when he speaks to you, but I think any kind of relationship would be bad for you.
Reply 2
Should definitely try to makeit obvious he has to tell you? I can sympathise with his behaviour, but he's at the advantage that you like him.

Or maybe he just really doesn't know and is very confused himself?
Reply 3
Original post by Jim-Jam
Should definitely try to makeit obvious he has to tell you? I can sympathise with his behaviour, but he's at the advantage that you like him.

Or maybe he just really doesn't know and is very confused himself?

what do you mean?
It's all very simple. If he wants you, he will ask you out. He will make it happen. He will find a way.

You just sit back and look pretty for now; much better plan than agonising over the self-made complexities of his character and making excuses for why he hasn't asked you out yet, no?
Reply 5
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
It's all very simple. If he wants you, he will ask you out. He will make it happen. He will find a way.

You just sit back and look pretty for now; much better plan than agonising over the self-made complexities of his character and making excuses for why he hasn't asked you out yet, no?

lol v. true
Reply 6
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch

In reply to the OP, this is what I was trying to say, but the fact that you like him is a major factor in whether he'll tell you, so make it a bit obvious, but be subtle?! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Jim-Jam
In reply to the OP, this is what I was trying to say, but the fact that you like him is a major factor in whether he'll tell you, so make it a bit obvious, but be subtle?! :smile:

ok i will make it more obvious even though i risk making things awkward if he doens't like me!!!
Reply 8
You could just ask him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending