The Student Room Group

Dumped for asking if I can smoke weed

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 8 months. When we got together she knew I used to do drugs. She used to do cocaine as well but stopped cos she found it a waste of money. My sister smokes weed and she invited me round for the day. So I said to my girlfriend, can I ask you a question? Can I smoke a bit of weed with my sister when I go round, and watch some films? Without giving an answer and instead saying "you know the answer, just do it and never call me again." she demanded to be taken home.

We've had discussions about drugs before and it usually ends in me being logical, explaining some drugs are better than others and alcohol and cigarettes are worse for you than some of the natural drugs. She screams, shouts and demands to be taken home.

Firstly I dont think this will work out. I can't be with someone who is so closeminded and unable to question things, it's just the opposite of me. But I just wanted your opinions. Who's in the wrong? Girls, would you dump someone for asking the question? Seems pretty closeminded to me.
I think she is... But u cant change the way she feels...

I guess if u realy love her u can make the sacrifice but if not I guess it would be better to break up...
Wait so, she used to do cocaine and she got mad at you over weed? Something doesn't add up here, I don't think she really has a problem with weed... Perhaps she's trying to assess how important she is to you, or she's attention seeking, or she's trying to find an excuse to get mad at you for some reason...
Personally, I wouldn't completely blow my top over a little question like that, a guy's gotta at least have a warning and a valid reason I think.
erg, I wouldn't get mad at someone for asking to do something, other than maybe if they asked to sleep with someone else or something,
sounds like bitch be crazy
Bitches be crazy.

Why the hell did you even ask in the first place lol? You don't need her permission -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending