The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse SW application problem

I am currently filling out my SW application for Credit Suisse and I have problems with the Current University Education page: they ask for "Best possible Average Grade/GPA score" and whether it is expected or obtained.
What do they mean by this?
Thank you
Reply 1
It means - have u achieved this yet? I.e. Sat the exam?! Or are you expecting to achieve this? Geeez! If you can't understand this, how are you able to get through the rest of the stages!
Reply 2
no, my question was what do they mean by "Best possible average score". Should I just say what I think I can get or what?
Reply 3
Original post by philippat
no, my question was what do they mean by "Best possible average score". Should I just say what I think I can get or what?

The CS application seems to have been designed primarily for US applicants (they have GPAs there and many extra-curricular titles that we do not have in the UK). Just put the grade you're expecting to achieve: 1:1, 2:1, 2:2, etc.

You should have filled it in by now and submitted it; don't delay it over silly details like these (though I know they probably don't seem silly).

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest