The Student Room Group

Lloyds Banking Risk Placement Interview

Hi

I have a Lloyds Banking Risk Industrial Placement Interview on Friday and just wondered if anybody has worked there in this department or interviewed and has any tips.

The role was advertised at Bournemouth Uni, but It's not on their website as far as I can see so can't find out too much more about it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Reply 1
Is this retail risk or something else? I've worked in retail risk there the past two summers as a summer placement. Interview was like 2 years ago so I can't remember what they asked, but if it's any help everyone there is lovely :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hope it went well :smile:Did you get the job ?
I'm applying to placements at the moment too,
Good luck x
Reply 3
Yeah this one was a retail risk placement, doesn't directly lead on to a grad scheme but I guess it would be very useful experience and everyone seemed nice!

Won't find out if I got it until the new year.
Reply 4
ahh thats cool ! hope you've got the job ! :smile:
Reply 5
Bacon 1983

I've got the same interview at an assessment centre this Friday, can you tell me what the structure of it was? Would help massively.
Reply 6
Hi

Yes It's a little foggy but here goes.. It was a 9.30am start and we had an ice breaker first where we had to go into pairs and build a tall free standing structure using just paper and tape.

There were then 2 different group tasks of which I can't remember one, however one was a scenario where we had survived a plane crash and had to decide from a lis of 15 items what we would keep and in what order.

There was then a one on one numerical test, and finally an interview.

Overall a challenging day! Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by bacon1983
Hi

Yes It's a little foggy but here goes.. It was a 9.30am start and we had an ice breaker first where we had to go into pairs and build a tall free standing structure using just paper and tape.

There were then 2 different group tasks of which I can't remember one, however one was a scenario where we had survived a plane crash and had to decide from a lis of 15 items what we would keep and in what order.

There was then a one on one numerical test, and finally an interview.

Overall a challenging day! Good luck!

When you say one on one numerical test is it something like mental maths?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending