The Student Room Group

Calling All Your Playa Stories

Hey guys I love a good confident player who's just smooth and gets straight in there for some eye contact and starts a chat. Anyone have any unforgettable playa stories where you've been reeled in like a seabass by a playa or you've been the playa, playing the people??

share them all share them all there are no secrets here

ok I'll start. once this guy just cut across our group and said straight to me "do I know you? I have DEFINITELY met you somewhere before.." to which I replied "which dream was this?" (see I'm slick, BOOM, straight in there) and then he continued with "well I was just sitting in the lecture today and I thought I saw your face and I was looking at you...are you sure that wasn't you" some serious eye contact and slight cheeky smirk by this point....then we had a staring contest and I won. the end.

yeeaahh :biggrin:
You should publish this amazing story, Waterstone's profits will boom.

No but seriously, this is fail.
Reply 2
don't playa-hate

show some love, you're not Eminem
Original post by Agenda Suicide
You should publish this amazing story, Waterstone's profits will boom.

No but seriously, this is fail.

don't hate tha playa, hate tha game
Reply 4
Original post by owpowpowp
..then we had a staring contest and I won. the end.

yeeaahh :biggrin:

No, he just ejaculated on your face.

:sexface:
captain-picard-facepalm.gif
Reply 6
I was going for a night out in town with some of my mates last friday night, we did a few lines of charlie and some K cider, ended up going to this half empty night club, so i thought **** this, might as well make the most of it. Anyway there was this decent blonde sort over the other side of the hall, making a bit of eye contact with me, so i went straight over there. Got chatting for a while, i told her some stories of my magaluf trip, and before i know it we are in one the girls toilets cubicles, doing the doggy style. happy days
Reply 7
Original post by cpfc12
I was going for a night out in town with some of my mates last friday night, we did a few lines of charlie and some K cider, ended up going to this half empty night club, so i thought **** this, might as well make the most of it. Anyway there was this decent blonde sort over the other side of the hall, making a bit of eye contact with me, so i went straight over there. Got chatting for a while, i told her some stories of my magaluf trip, and before i know it we are in one the girls toilets cubicles, doing the doggy style. happy days

your story is tops man. must've been a huge cubicle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending