Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Much Money do You Have in the Bank?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have -50 quid in my account, but my overdraft is £1000 so i always class myself to have £950...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 and will be going off to uni in september. is £300 enough to get going for uni?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

£2000 in savings, -£35 in my student account.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and I have £10k+ In my savings

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    £56.40 but I've bought something online recently and it hasn't taken the money yet for some reason.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyle17120)
    £69
    Do you genuinely have £69 in your bank account or is this a blatent and, frankly, unfunny sexual reference?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any money in my bank account as such because m a student at the moment. my parents meet my expenses. but i have strong ambitions in mind to earn a lot of money and also use that money for charitable activities.

earn as much as u can but dont forget that there is someone in ur neighborhood who is going to bed without dinner...HUMANITY CONCERNS

Hope it helps!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M4LLY)
    Do you genuinely have £69 in your bank account or is this a blatent and, frankly, unfunny sexual reference?
    It was the latter
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Current Account -£1300
    Savings Account £0
    Trust Fund when i leave uni £213567534621355324635467536425 3
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    £275 I'm 20 finished 1st year uni. Might be renting a flat all my life rather than buying one...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyle17120)
    It was the latter
    *sigh* why am i not surprised?

On another note, i have Just shy of £8000 in my ISA and another £700ish on my debit card
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Savings for uni: £1500.

Rolling in it!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

Current account:26p
    Savings:7p

:mad:

Selling my car soon so that should fetch me at least £1000 which I'll be putting aside. I should be getting around £700 at the end of August from working full time (as long as the weathers decent) so I'll have a decent amount to take to uni with me, but for now I'm broke as ****.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    current £750

savings £10

working atm and getting about grand a month but owe parents money so paying most of it back.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    -£985.16 in my current account. Which leaves me with £14.84 until the bottom of my overdraft.

£0.02 in my savings account.

Only 13 days until I get paid...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im £643.28 into my £650 overdraft
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danetello)
    I am 16 and I have got about £12,000 cash in two cash ISAs (one in my name, one in my mum's) although the money in there is mine. Also about £6,000 in goods/stock which I have bought.
    When I was around 14 I started a small business importing electronics from China and then re-selling online, and that's how I earnt my 'fortune' - also no tax paid which saved me some money. I also sell a little bit on gumtree, which saves me money as its free to list.
    I don't really have any expenses like food, gas, rent etc. so I guess that helped me to save a bit.

edit: why the negs? :confused:
    What sort of electronics did you sell and did you sell them on eBay?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    £341.18

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Err, my house deposit. So a lot. I'm currently living at home waiting to bloody move though so it's not all peachy.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just over £2,000 in my student account. I'm hoping to have £138,002,000 after tonight though :awesome:
Updated: July 25, 2013
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.