Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Much Money do You Have in the Bank?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have -50 quid in my account, but my overdraft is £1000 so i always class myself to have £950...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 and will be going off to uni in september. is £300 enough to get going for uni?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

£2000 in savings, -£35 in my student account.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and I have £10k+ In my savings

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    £56.40 but I've bought something online recently and it hasn't taken the money yet for some reason.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyle17120)
    £69
    Do you genuinely have £69 in your bank account or is this a blatent and, frankly, unfunny sexual reference?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any money in my bank account as such because m a student at the moment. my parents meet my expenses. but i have strong ambitions in mind to earn a lot of money and also use that money for charitable activities.

earn as much as u can but dont forget that there is someone in ur neighborhood who is going to bed without dinner...HUMANITY CONCERNS

Hope it helps!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M4LLY)
    Do you genuinely have £69 in your bank account or is this a blatent and, frankly, unfunny sexual reference?
    It was the latter
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Current Account -£1300
    Savings Account £0
    Trust Fund when i leave uni £213567534621355324635467536425 3
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    £275 I'm 20 finished 1st year uni. Might be renting a flat all my life rather than buying one...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyle17120)
    It was the latter
    *sigh* why am i not surprised?

On another note, i have Just shy of £8000 in my ISA and another £700ish on my debit card
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Savings for uni: £1500.

Rolling in it!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

Current account:26p
    Savings:7p

:mad:

Selling my car soon so that should fetch me at least £1000 which I'll be putting aside. I should be getting around £700 at the end of August from working full time (as long as the weathers decent) so I'll have a decent amount to take to uni with me, but for now I'm broke as ****.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    current £750

savings £10

working atm and getting about grand a month but owe parents money so paying most of it back.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    -£985.16 in my current account. Which leaves me with £14.84 until the bottom of my overdraft.

£0.02 in my savings account.

Only 13 days until I get paid...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im £643.28 into my £650 overdraft
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danetello)
    I am 16 and I have got about £12,000 cash in two cash ISAs (one in my name, one in my mum's) although the money in there is mine. Also about £6,000 in goods/stock which I have bought.
    When I was around 14 I started a small business importing electronics from China and then re-selling online, and that's how I earnt my 'fortune' - also no tax paid which saved me some money. I also sell a little bit on gumtree, which saves me money as its free to list.
    I don't really have any expenses like food, gas, rent etc. so I guess that helped me to save a bit.

edit: why the negs? :confused:
    What sort of electronics did you sell and did you sell them on eBay?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    £341.18

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Err, my house deposit. So a lot. I'm currently living at home waiting to bloody move though so it's not all peachy.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just over £2,000 in my student account. I'm hoping to have £138,002,000 after tonight though :awesome:
Updated: July 25, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.