The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlisquigs
Currently -£850 stupid overdraft, working towards that elusive £0...

About the same as me. I'm roughly -£850. I feel so bad about even buying food for myself because I'm spending money that isn't technically mine. D:

I've managed to stay in the positives during the whole of uni so far but now I'm going into my final year with a big dent in my bank balance. It hurts. The coming year will either see me die of starvation or stress about money. Maybe both.
Reply 841
I'm 19. I recently took £10 out of my bank - This leaves me with 36p i think.
£390.
Original post by XO*
Hahaha what an arrogant d1ck

No need to be jealous because he's (presumably) being honest :confused:

"How much money do you have in the bank" -- He answered (like everyone else did), what's the problem?
Reply 844
Currently in debt but have calculated that by June 2013 i could have saved £1900 from my student payments.

Unfortunately however i shall have to borrow £1k to cover various things before the loan.

Potential for small savings then but on the whole i am in need of a job to provide savings.
About £68, and I owe my dad £400.
So let's go ahead and say in reality I have about -£332. :'(
Reply 846
Original post by Dukeofwembley
25p

and a half chewed piece of bubble gum

That was sooo bad, c'mon...
Original post by A7d8i6l
Enough to buy an apartment, car and pay my tuition fees.!! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

You pay your tuition fees upfront? And you own an apartment? I have a pretty good amount of savings in my bank, but I think it's just worth getting the loan for the tuition fees. I mean, if it bothers me, I could pay for the fees from my bank right now
Original post by A7d8i6l
£50,000 worth of savings. Also assets inherited worth £2.5 million. But I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth!! It was gold. lol

I don't believe you, and believe you to be trolling. If true, I'd have nothing against you having 50K in savings, or if you're going to inherit £2.5 Million. I mean one of my friends has 80K saved up in the bank. The reason I dislike your tone is not because you have money, but because you're arrogant about it
Original post by Wilfred Little

"How much money do you have in the bank" -- He answered (like everyone else did), what's the problem?

It doesn't bother me that someone may have a substantial amount of money in their bank. This is what made them sound arrogant

Original post by A7d8i6l
But I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth!! It was gold.
Reply 850
Original post by Wilfred Little

Trust me, I am not jealous.
Born with a 'gold spoon'?
About 4 grand so far, hopefully another grand by October. Plus about 10 grand that my family is saving for me in the future.
Original post by de_monies
It doesn't bother me that someone may have a substantial amount of money in their bank. This is what made them sound arrogant

He is right though. If he'd have said he wasn't spoilt he'd be ridiculed for that too. Lol he admits he is priveleged and people have a problem with it?
£12m in my off shore swiss account
Reply 854
£112 in my current account :biggrin:

...but I'm -£1400 into my student overdraft.

I don't open bank statements from that bank anymore :|
Reply 855
lnjc.jpg
Reply 856
£600 but It's not mine. :biggrin:
Reply 857
I have 26p in my bank :colondollar:
I've got jack all!

Getting messages from my bank reminding me that I'm poor
Original post by de_monies

lol it's more to do with that he mentions inheritance which no one else has, thats the most arrogant part.

Agreed

Latest

Trending

Trending