The Student Room Group

Can one go for Oxford PPE with Maths SL? Or am I screwed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tiffany_wu888
Just like you said, I was planning to take another humanities course, but IB Psych is insanely hard at my school and I really dislike History, so I picked another language instead :P

Alright thank you! :biggrin: Yea, our school dropped B&M this year so no more for us. Do you think French Ab Initio was hard/helpful? Because I'm deciding between Spanish or French. The Spanish teacher here is nice but I can't deciding which one to take because I don't know which one will benefit me more in the future.

Depends really on your affinity to French/Spanish. I found French quite easy and enjoyable to learn but I had a lot of classmates who swapped out to Spanish after a month of French.
I am choosing my a levels now and I really want to do PPE but nearly every course i look at recommend maths....I really dont want to take it as i dont feel i could get an A in it. I think i am going to take, English lit, history, economics and english language...what do you think? Is it vital to have math as I'll be doing math in economics? please help!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending