Worst Ever Movie Torture Scene

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by aeterno
The lust scene in Se7en :zomg:

The sloth scene in Se7en:

Reply 41
Twilight.
The difference between this film and films mentioned previously in this thread is that the torture victim is the viewer.
Reply 42
Original post by Suetonius
The sloth scene in Se7en:

Oddly enough, that scene didn't gain as much of a physical reaction from me as the lust scene. Still pretty horrific though just not a 'holy-****-I'm-never-opening-my-legs-again!' moment :tongue:
Reply 43
Original post by Steevee
Ever heard of a fil called Grotesque?

It essentially is one tortue scene. And it's brutal.

that is one of the most brutal films i've ever seen! some sick stuff in that movie!
the UK banned it didn't they?
Reply 44
Original post by Cll_ws
that is one of the most brutal films i've ever seen! some sick stuff in that movie!
the UK banned it didn't they?

I don't think it's 'banned', just refused a rating so it can't be sold. I could be wrong though, I'm a little murky on the legality of such things.
Reply 45
Original post by SaySaam
Battle Royale.

Agreed. The thought of being with a group of friends, yet being pitted against each other until there is only one survivor has got to be one of the worst forms of torture.
Reply 46
Ugh the scene in The Cell - (with the intestines being slowly drawn out and wound up :eek:)
Reply 47
Original post by Foxydelic54
Ha ha no :smile: I watched it for the first time a few weeks ago, thought it was a pretty decent film.

Plus it has Billy Burke in it :love:

Is it wrong to not know who that is? :L
Original post by SaySaam
Is it wrong to not know who that is? :L

Ha ha :smile: He plays Detective Box. I just find him a bit dreamy for some reason :wink:
Reply 49
Original post by Foxydelic54
Ha ha :smile: He plays Detective Box. I just find him a bit dreamy for some reason :wink:

It's probably that he's pretty intelligent for a bloke anyway. Clever guys always do that to me :smile:
Probably the lust scene from se7en.Being a girl,I cringed at that a fair bit.It wasn't a torture scene,but the scene in 28 weeks later,when the dad(robert carlyle) becomes infected with the bloodlust thing,and attacks his wife.It was so calm before,when he was kissing her,and then it turned horrible really quickly,which made it more shocking.
Reply 51
No shouts for Martyrs yet? Dear. Men Behind the Sun is also essential viewing for all sickos
Reply 52
'Save the Green Planet!' has some pretty bad torture scenes. One scene in particular made me cringe but I won't spoil it for those wanting to see the film.
Reply 53
Twilight.

Forever haunting my mind.
The Kate and Wills movie (yes it's real)

The worst hour and half of my life!
Not exactly a torture scene, but that part in The Rock when Cage's character puts that 'ball' in the guy's mouth. ....

Sorry if its been mentioned already.
Serbian film, basically all of it. Or some of them in hostel, like when the womans eye gets burned out, or the back slashing bit. Maybe the masturbating with sandpaper in human centipede 2 if id seen it
Twlight

Or when William Wallace is hung drawn and quartered in Braveheart!:P
(edited 12 years ago)
This is probably a tad too unrelated to the thread, but the worst torture I've ever endured the displeasure of viewing is undoubtedly the video of the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs murder. I can't even say the name of the video, I literally vomited. All the films mentioned here pale in comparison.
Reply 59
One of the final scenes in Doom Geneation. Extended rape scene while the boyfriend is forced to watch, before having his dick cut off with a pair of hedgeclippers and having it forced down his throat so he suffocates on it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending