The Student Room Group

Basically, I have no idea how to have sex. Help?

Hi guys.

I realise this is kind of weird, but I'm feeling really down about this.
Basically I love being with my boyfriend but I just dont get any pleasure from him fingering/going down on me. I feels nice for a bit, but nothing particularly special, and only if its in a really specific place. Then it just starts to hurt :colondollar:

I dont ever even get wet at all, even when I am fingering him and he cums....I just dont get it! What am i doing wrong??

:confused:
Reply 1
He isn't doing it right.

He shouldn't start plowing away down there with any appendages if it's not lubricated, the friction will end up causing pain.

You need to figure out what works for you. I would recommend you take a day to yourself to learn what turns you on, what feels good and what doesn't. Then when you know what you like, show him. Tell him where he should touch, to slow down or speed up. To apply more pressure, etc.

Men don't naturally know what's going to work for each specific woman so it'll really speed up the process if you can tell him what will work for you.
Reply 2
Use more lube.
use lube and masturbate to work out what you like.

You really can't expect anyone else to know how to make you come if you don't know how to make yourself cum.
Were you a virgin? and was he the first one to ever do anything sexual to you/with you? If so then thats perfectly normal babe. Sex is a natural thing etc but it still takes time to get used to and to find what works for you. what i would suggest is maybe try yourself to find what you like and then oyu can maybe direct him a little as to what to do for you. Give it time and just keep practising! x
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys.

I realise this is kind of weird, but I'm feeling really down about this.
Basically I love being with my boyfriend but I just dont get any pleasure from him fingering/going down on me. I feels nice for a bit, but nothing particularly special, and only if its in a really specific place. Then it just starts to hurt :colondollar:

I dont ever even get wet at all, even when I am fingering him and he cums....I just dont get it! What am i doing wrong??

:confused:

:curious:
same for me but other way around. no buzz
get yourself some lube and a vibrator because it's a lot easier to show someone what to do with a simple device than it is to show someone what to do with their hand (imho). and once he's cracked it with the vibrator then he can start using fingers and by that time he should have learnt a bit about your body. Also.. relax! in order for a woman to cum she needs to be in the right psychological state. I know for a fact that the most gorgeous guy on the planet could be doing something absolutely amazing to me but that if I was too busy thinking about a cheeseburger or worrying about a coursework deadline... I'd soon get dry, bored and sore. Sometimes I find it does actually require a little bit of concentration and maybe imagination or experimentation. If all else fails then booze normally helps lol
This is for girl who have idea of fingering and sex known but when girls have no idea of how to do anything so I can star to and how to know about everything of this... .

Quick Reply

Latest