The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Entrance Scholarship

I was wondering if any one has sent of their application yet. Also what subjects are you going to do, or thinking of doing.

Scroll to see replies

I haven't sent it yet, but I've put down Politics & IR and I'm not totally sure on the second, possibly Human Geography or History :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Original post by Aek-94
I haven't sent it yet, but I've put down Politics & IR and I'm totally sure on the second, possibly Human Geography or History :smile:

I think I will do one of the historys and probable the politics and IR
I'm doing Physics and Biology 2, *almost* finished my form :smile: Good luck everyone!
Reply 4
Has anyone looked at the information studies paper because (no offence to any one who takes it but...)I think it looks like lie it is common sense/ sort of general studies like. So even though I do not study it I was thinking of taking that one. What do people think?
Reply 5
I've just sent mine of today! It's a bit late I know! I'm doing Business and Management and Psychology! Anyone?
I'm sending mine off tomorrow, I'm doing the International Politics and British Isles History papers :smile:

EDIT - It's sent off now! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
I'm doing Cymraeg Fodern and History: Europe and America, although I noticed today that I applied for the History: Great Britain so will have to get that changed!
Reply 8
I did History - Europe and America this morning, and have History - the British Isles tomorrow afternoon
Reply 9
What did you think of the history today? I did the Holocost question and the Roosevelt question.
Reply 10
i did physical geography yday and im doing politics tomorrow
did the one about geomorphological features & causes of climate change. was bloody hard lmao
Physical Geography and Human Geography done.
British Isles History done, only got Politics to do tomorrow morning :smile:
Reply 13
I did History- Europe and America also and did the Holocaust question and the Russian Revolution question. I did information studies today. I think both went well.
Reply 14
I done Business and Management today (didn't really have time to finish it) and still got Information Technology to go.

I don't think it's going well for me, my unconditional offer is gone... :frown:
Reply 15
just did politics, did devolution and social media. i think i did alright, dunno if ill get it tho
Original post by connoryay
just did politics, did devolution and social media. i think i did alright, dunno if ill get it tho

I did the Politics paper too. I did the question on devolution and the possible break-up of the UK, and the question on the EU and 'ever closer union'.
Reply 17
Original post by Aek-94
I did the Politics paper too. I did the question on devolution and the possible break-up of the UK, and the question on the EU and 'ever closer union'.

cool, you wanting to study political studies at aber? im firming it on 8th the results day!!

and yeah i rly liked the devolution question and i was gonna do the eu but i rly didnt think i could write a lot about.. in the social media q i wrote a lot about the arab spring, e petitions etc
Original post by connoryay
cool, you wanting to study political studies at aber? im firming it on 8th the results day!!

and yeah i rly liked the devolution question and i was gonna do the eu but i rly didnt think i could write a lot about.. in the social media q i wrote a lot about the arab spring, e petitions etc

Yup, I want to do Political Studies :smile:

Although I'm not firming anything until I get the results, and see if I've hopefully got anything.

Are you going to any applicant days? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Aek-94
Yup, I want to do Political Studies :smile:

Although I'm not firming anything until I get the results, and see if I've hopefully got anything.

Are you going to any applicant days? :smile:

same, l200?

im going aber regardless of the scholarship so will firm on a level results!

not sure on the applicant day, gotta sort out time off etc. you?

Quick Reply

Latest