The Student Room Group

Am I really weird that i have a crush on a stranger??

I'm really weird and i have this crush on a stranger, he's always on the seat facing my bus stop and his bus always comes before me. He's cute! So i stare at him and even he stares back. And he always sits on the same seat, i really like himmm thoughhhhhh :frown:(((((((((((((((

Scroll to see replies

Girl on the platform smile

Give him a smile :smile: Intense staring gets a little creepy sometimes
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by MyJunkIsYou

okay i'll ty that :colondollar: - but what if he doesn't smile back ?? :frown:
Original post by ash_16

Then life goes on.
Original post by ash_16

If he doesn't return a smile, he probably isn't the kind of person you want to be with anyway
Reply 5
i guess you guys are right :smile:
so i'm not weird to have a crush on a stranger?
At least you're not me. I have a crush on one of my friends' sisters because she gave a sausage roll for free. How retarded of myself.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
At least you're not me. I have a crush on one of my friends' sisters because she gave a sausage roll for free. How retarded of myself.

Awww that's actually cute :')
Do you have a big age gap? Will your friend mind if you date her?? :biggrin:
Everyone is a stranger at some point. All you gotta do is say hi!
Reply 9
Perfectly natural. It's like me and a tube of pringles. Although the pringles have no choice whether I enjoy them. So maybe it's not like me.
Reply 10
Original post by Dubs_ski
Perfectly natural. It's like me and a tube of pringles. Although the pringles have no choice whether I enjoy them. So maybe it's not like me.

lol! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by ash_16
I'm really weird and i have this crush on a stranger, he's always on the seat facing my bus stop and his bus always comes before me. He's cute! So i stare at him and even he stares back. And he always sits on the same seat, i really like himmm thoughhhhhh :frown:(((((((((((((((

grow up. unless you're under 16 then it's probably normal
Reply 12
Original post by owpowpowp
grow up. unless you're under 16 then it's probably normal

so you're saying only someone under the age of 16, will find a stranger attractive?
Original post by MyJunkIsYou

:smile:

Original post by ash_16
i guess you guys are right :smile:
so i'm not weird to have a crush on a stranger?

No, not really. People say they get crushes on celebrities, and in most cases they've never met them before so I think that's kinda a similar thing.
Reply 14
Original post by ash_16
so you're saying only someone under the age of 16, will find a stranger attractive?

no. you can find a stranger attractive but you don't dwell on it like some loser hermit
Reply 15
no. you can find a stranger attractive but you don't dwell on it like some loser hermit

loser hermit? :eek: ah i didn't know having a crush on someone can make me loner! you know what, i'm new to this and have noticed how rude you are on others' posts as well. i had enough of your "badman" attitude, so in the nicest way as possible stfu and get the hell out of my thread
thank you :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
:smile:

No, not really. People say they get crushes on celebrities, and in most cases they've never met them before so I think that's kinda a similar thing.

yeah i guess, i can imagine him as my special celebrity :tongue:
Reply 17
Original post by ash_16
loser hermit? :eek: ah i didn't know having a crush on someone can make me loner! you know what, i'm new to this and have noticed how rude you are on others' posts as well. i had enough of your "badman" attitude, so in the nicest way as possible stfu and get the hell out of my thread
thank you :biggrin:

oh stop being so sensitive...you're turning it into something that it's not.

nobody said having a crush on someone makes you a loner. but having some kind of obsession on a stranger "bus boy" is the saddest thing ever.

word up
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
oh stop being so sensitive...you're turning it into something that it's not.

nobody said having a crush on someone makes you a loner. but having some kind of obsession on a stranger "bus girl" is the saddest thing ever.

word up

i'm not being sensitive, i just saw your other comments on other people's thread and they're pretty rude. it's not obsession, it's a crush! had one of them before?? and FYI it's a "bus guy" and it had happened to so many people. but whatever - suit yourself

oh " hermit" = does mean loner btw, shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ash_16
Awww that's actually cute :')
Do you have a big age gap? Will your friend mind if you date her?? :biggrin:

I've just turned 19 and she's just turned 17 - would that call that a big age gap?

My friend probably wouldn't mind if I dated her, no.

(And how is that cute, seriously? I find that quite disturbing :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending