Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Camera operator in London needed

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm a journalism student and a popular music historian by heart. I'm currently looking for someone from London looking for someone with a digital video camera, to assist with an ongoing music documentary series as a camera operator.

Required some knowledge of video shooting and willingness to work hard - happy to work with film/media/journalism students as well, so if you're not a pro but you have the equipment and some skills - get in touch!

Salary: Unpaid (initially, however I have spoken to several companies and they're interested in licencing/purchasing the content should it be of a high enough quality, so there is a possibility of making some money in the forthcoming future)

Duration: Ongoing

Please note - this it not a university project (at least on my side), however e.g. one episode could be used by you as an assignment, should it match the requirements of your course, and obviously the whole project per se would remarkably enhance your portfolio.

Please message me on TSR if you're interested. Thanks.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    *bump* :awesome:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Is this job still available i would like to come and work for you. I have also attached my cv as well. If you any more information pleas contact me.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc cv - cameraman.doc (25.5 KB, 63 views)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 29, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.