The Student Room Group

University Relationships - Good or Bad Idea?

Just wondering whats everyone's thoughts on relationships during university, I have heard about good and bad experiences.
Reply 1
University is a relatively safe environment to explore relationships. It's where many people lose their virginity. But relationships don't have to interfere with work. It's actually unlikely that they will but you might lose some time with friends or sport (if you do that) and you can't always balance everything. Depends on the individual really and what you prioritise.
Reply 2
they work for some people they dont for others
its the same as relationships in any other situation
University's pretty much like any other experience you'll have had up to this point, you'll have various commitments but you can always make room for a special someone in your life if you really want one.

Only thing i'd say is that for some people, a relationship at uni can really be at the detriment of something else, usually the social/friends aspect is the first to get hit so I guess you should take that into consideration. One couple I know have gotten particularly close nowadays and hardly ever come out and do things with our group, a bit of a shame as it's entirely possible for them to do so, but they choose to mong out with each other a lot of the time. Obviously not the case with every couple, but it does happen.
Reply 4
Original post by srb86
Just wondering whats everyone's thoughts on relationships during university, I have heard about good and bad experiences.

most people who lose it at university, lose it in casual situations.

get on ya casual sex bike.
Reply 5
i think they can but its just like a relationship everywere you will have to put the effort in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending