Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Myths and facts on Student Finance - on TSR from 2pm! 15-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_c)
    Who played Earthworm Jim?
    Never managed to complete it though
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schemilix)
    Abe's Exoddus, I know few people who've played it. One actually, excluding my mother whom I played it with.

Otherwise I'm a pretty mainstream gamer. Within final fantasy I like the two overlooked ones though, sigh. So little fan media.
    Abe's Exoddus :eek: I can't believe I played that.. soo freaky
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rant)
    Tenchu was great.

Here's one not many people here will have played: Dark Age of Camelot. That remains, IMO, one of the best games ever made.

Also, Siphon Filter on the first Playstation.
    Hah Siphon Filter ! I played through that a few months ago with my brother (mostly it was me though). The helicopter fight halfway through the game is so hard!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    PS1 - Tarzan, remember being addicted to this, such amazing graphics

Best game ever
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurentommo)
    PS1 - Tarzan, remember being addicted to this, such amazing graphics

I never had the full game but i got a game with about 10 different demos on and tarzan was one of them! It was so good, but i could never complete the demo so i didnt think it was worth getting the full game I was about 7 so not the gaming whiz i am today
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
    Turok: Evolution
    Tales of Symphonia
    Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 in the US)

I love these games
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    RuneScape.

- Dan
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPowell)
    RuneScape.

- Dan
    Lol for Runescape it's more many people have played it but few people do any more. I used to like it but haven't really played for a while.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Colony Wars - Red Sun
    Soviet Strike
    X-Men: Mutant Academy
    The World is Not Enough
    Scarface
    Haven
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars

It's a PS3 exclusive, and can be downloaded from PSN (there's also a demo with timed online play). It's basically football, but you control a car, a car that can go fly, no less. I have pumped many many many hours into it, and continue to do so. I usually only play in unranked matches now, but at one time I was in the top20 players for Europe in 3v3 Ranked matched. What a game. Anyone who enjoys football/hockey/tennis/pool/car games should probably give it a go

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ring of Red - world war strategy game with mechs, released very early in the PS2's life.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    Lol for Runescape it's more many people have played it but few people do any more. I used to like it but haven't really played for a while.
    I still play now, I was a Moderator on it also for quite some time. Gets boring sometimes though!!!!

- Dan
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Incredible)
    This thread may be able to give me answers, i once played a demo of like a metal spider type thing, it had loads of guns and was possibly set in a dockyard?
    Not much to go on i know, but if anybody could help i'd love to buy that game
    Was it Ghost in the Shell for PS1? I remember playing the demo of that and your description rang a bell!

For me, it is Lego Racers - used to play that so much! Don't know how popular it was but I loved it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Mount & Blade... love this game, but all my gaming friends haven't played it so I have no one to play online with >.<
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tefhel)
    Was it Ghost in the Shell for PS1? I remember playing the demo of that and your description rang a bell!

For me, it is Lego Racers - used to play that so much! Don't know how popular it was but I loved it.
    Holy god yes it is, i seem to remember being impressed with the graphics at the time :rofl2: gunna play it tonight <333
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:

Never met anybody else who's played it, despite it being an extremely well received game. I'd go so far as to say it's my favourite racer of the current generation of consoles, although admittedly I don't play that many of them.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disposablesteve)
    Also on the Amiga, i played the hell our of this game for years and still do;

Proper old school there. I still have my Atari ST and I never completed that game. My favourite goes to Anarchy. I have been meaning to complete this game. I quite liked N-Gen Racing on the PS1, more of the concept than anything. Racing in jet fighters. :eek:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahjongmagic)
    Yes! That was such fun when I was younger, especially the dinosaur pack where I just set T-rexes loose on the guests
    I wasn't even that imaginative. I think i just let the them all out. together. :L No dinosaurs. Needless to say, things like the Orca just died.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGoat)
    Kula World / Roll Away :s noone I know seems to have any idea of what it is 8-)
    I remember when I first got my PS1, Kula World was on the demo disc that came with it. I never bought the game but I spent so much time on that demo when I only had 1/2 games for the console. It's the sort of weird game you just don't see now but you saw tons of during the PS1 era.

To the list I have to add Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast) and Smuggler's Run (PS2 - although it was a Rockstar game, this was before GTAIII).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curzon)
    Mount & Blade... love this game, but all my gaming friends haven't played it so I have no one to play online with >.<
    I regularly play it although I much prefer the single player to the multiplayer. The single player is really quite unique, it's almost like a Medieval GTA in the way it works. I can't wait for M&B2 and much better graphics and a deeper single player and storyline.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2013
New on TSR

Starting your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.