The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Shenmue, Sega Dreamcast - Such an under rated game, was so ahead of its time.
Reply 481
Do you still play it? I ask because I was wondering if the gun still works on LCD tvs?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 482
Oh no lol, you don't have to do that, I need pressurize my tight parents to upgrade our tv anyway :tongue:, but it's cool that there's someone who actually remembers it :yy:
Buckaroo
Reply 484
haha me too actually, I want to revisit alot of games I haven't played in ages. I really miss San Andreas and Bioshock, two of my favourite games of all time. But bioshock makes me depressed for some reason.
Reply 485
Same here I think it is my favourite game of all time, I think it's first game I played where I couldn't stop thinking about it while I wasn't playing it and even after I finished it. Masterpiece. Was kind of let down with the second one though, let's hope bioshock infinite is better.
Reply 486
Awesome, I think I'll go and play it too after I get done with this essay :yy:
Cool Boarders!

Bloody Roar 2 was one of my favourites

Europa Universalis 3
Original post by sealionv7
Also this:

It's the game they play at the start of Shaun of the dead haha, they don't make them like this anymore...
The whole series is my favorite of all time.:biggrin:

Oh god this game.. SO GOOD! I want 4 so badly... :frown:
Reply 490
Valiant, English patch at CBT.

#foreveralone.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Novis
Mirror's Edge (which is a popular game but nobody I know has played it :frown: ) and Back to the Future : )

I love mirrors edge!!
Adding some more to the list...

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Penumbra: Black Plague

I'm not sure if I loved these games, they sort of leaned towards scaring the absolute crap out of me. :s-smilie:
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney series for the DS (originally on GBA in Japan). Great stories, endearing, witty characters and a great soundtrack. Love them :biggrin:

Fire Emblem and FE:s-smilie:S for GBA :smile:

:teehee:
Original post by jam277
I love mirrors edge!!

Same :biggrin:
Spelunker. Best game ever. Don't believe me? Try it out.
Reply 497
Oh and I love Streets Of Rage 2 on Sega megadrive, no one seems to remember it though
It was all about Sim Tower when I was younger. Brilliant yet ever so simple game.
Reply 499
Original post by jam277
I love mirrors edge!!

If a sequel isn't announced this year...

Quick Reply

Latest