The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nikstar95
Well:cool: for me it would clearly be Dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors:jitsu:.... nobody seemed to play that game :sad:... but my childhood is filled with memories from them!! :biggrin:

I had both of those series!! They were such good games but I've only known two people till today who also play them :frown: You can't beat Gan Ning in DW and Kataro Fuma in SW :biggrin:
Reply 561
Original post by Dandaman9999
I had both of those series!! They were such good games but I've only known two people till today who also play them :frown: You can't beat Gan Ning in DW and Kataro Fuma in SW :biggrin:

Wohooo!!! finally a fellow warrior :tongue: :jive:

I dont know anybody who plays it!! :sigh:

HAHA!!!! Although Gan ning is awesome .... u cant beat Lu bu :eviltongue: He rocks :rock:

Kotaro Fuma is :awesome: ..... I can literally recall all his different attacks...especially the ones where he extends his arms in a circular motion :teeth:!! :biggrin:
Original post by Nikstar95
Wohooo!!! finally a fellow warrior :tongue: :jive:

I dont know anybody who plays it!! :sigh:

HAHA!!!! Although Gan ning is awesome .... u cant beat Lu bu :eviltongue: He rocks :rock:

Kotaro Fuma is :awesome: ..... I can literally recall all his different attacks...especially the ones where he extends his arms in a circular motion :teeth:!! :biggrin:

Yes!! Lu Bu was awesome :smile: I an still remember how he owned every single officer on master difficulty with 2 attacks :tongue:

Kataro on the other hand was just his own class in SW! :colone: I loved ALL of the ninja characters from the beginning to the end! I really liked Nene too:ahee:

Actually can't wait till I can play again Haha :colondollar: it'll be a great walk down memory lane :biggrin:
Reply 563
Original post by Dandaman9999
Yes!! Lu Bu was awesome :smile: I an still remember how he owned every single officer on master difficulty with 2 attacks :tongue:

Kataro on the other hand was just his own class in SW! :colone: I loved ALL of the ninja characters from the beginning to the end! I really liked Nene too:ahee:

Actually can't wait till I can play again Haha :colondollar: it'll be a great walk down memory lane :biggrin:

HAHA!!! yea life was bit too easy with Lubu :tongue:

Yep!!! At the start I thought Kotaro had no weapons :gasp: ... i later on realised his hands are his weapons :smile: ......Yeah!!! :biggrin: Hanzo was my fav. ninja !!! Nene :love:!!

LOL!! me too I could nt wait to play it on my PS3 so I ordered the game :jive: ... I ordered Dynasty warriors 6 empires :cool: !!! :dance:
Reply 564
Has ayone very played Bishi Bashi - a nutty game made of mini games but all so random.. but great fun with a mate?
Reply 565
One game that I absolutely love is Shadow of the Colossus. It's one game that kind of has a cult following, the critical acclaim can be seen for yourself online, however everyone I know personally has either never played it, or heard of it, most of the time, both, which is a shame because its such a brilliant, unique game.
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

Up in my top 10 of games.

It's available on the PSN for like £5.
It's essentially a football game, except you control a car, that has boost (enabling you to fly).
Have spent so so much time on it online. It's such a fun and quirky game.
Takes a while to get skillful, but once you do the game play just feels perfect.

It's got a nice little community going on too.

Give it a go, it's worth it!
Jazz Jackrabbit. I've never met anyone who knows of this godly game.
UFO Aftershock for PC, it's not too old but I've never managed to find anyone else who plays it, and none of my mates have heard of it!
Street Racer, Total Drivin', Actua Soccer, Jedi Power Battles, Star Wars Demolition, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Star Wars Rogue Squadron.
Reply 570
Omega soldier - or something
Chrono trigger, Blazblue, Gunstar Heroes, God HAnd, Valkyria Chronicles...

I'm a very alternative gamer.
Reply 572
realm of the mad god
Reply 573
Crash Bandicoot for PS1! Good times bro.
PC: Virtua Cop 2, Caesar III, Caesar IV, a couple of other games I cannot remember the name of (anyone can help?):

One was something with death or star in its name, and it was a deep universe type spaceship shooter with warps and stuff.

The other was a very simple colourful game where you had a little spaceship and had to jump from one platform to another without falling off into space (even though there's no gravity lol).
Bust-A-Move arcade edition. Best game ever!
Reply 576
miniclip pool game
Reply 577
The Witcher
Divinity 2: Dragon Knight
Reply 578
Xenoblade Chronicles
Another Code series
The World Ends With You
Reply 579
batman arkham asylum, i dont know anyon that has the game

Quick Reply