The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

On Playstation 1:
Klonoa
Tomba
Silent Bomber

And most importantly:

One of my favourite games ever and hardly anyone seems to have played it!
(edited 11 years ago)
apache air assault (PS3) with a joystick, ****ing immense.
Diablo and the Witcher.
Just about any game from the 'Tales of' series. I think I've met a total of two people who've even heard of them, let alone played them.
Reply 584
Project Nomads! (PC)
Planetside
Reply 586
Original post by jardantuan
Just about any game from the 'Tales of' series. I think I've met a total of two people who've even heard of them, let alone played them.

I've played Tales of the Abyss. I would like to play more but once they have been out for a few years they are pretty hard to find. I am desperate to try and find Vesperia for 360.
Original post by Nin_
I've played Tales of the Abyss. I would like to play more but once they have been out for a few years they are pretty hard to find. I am desperate to try and find Vesperia for 360.

I assumed Vesperia was pretty easy to find, by comparison at least. If you've got a Gamecube/Wii, I wholeheartedly suggest you get Symphonia, though you'd be lucky to get it for less than £30-£35. I'd say eBay is probably your best bet at finding them unfortunately - it was difficult to get them in stores when they first came out.
Reply 588
i had a gamecube but it died :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 589
Original post by jardantuan
I assumed Vesperia was pretty easy to find, by comparison at least. If you've got a Gamecube/Wii, I wholeheartedly suggest you get Symphonia, though you'd be lucky to get it for less than £30-£35. I'd say eBay is probably your best bet at finding them unfortunately - it was difficult to get them in stores when they first came out.

I am terribly short on money at the moment. Probably get round to buying it when I get money for exam results/birthday. (:

Original post by Alkranite
i had a gamecube but it died :frown:

You can pick up a Wii for about £50 these days. Well worth it if it gives you the chance to play your Gamecube games.

Oh, another game I've just remembered. Beyond Good and Evil. I would cry if they went ahead with the sequel.
Reply 590
i never have enough money to buy one, i only get £10 a month
Spellforce: Order of Dawn and its expansions.

Terrible voice acting, but the storyline, quests, customisation and gameplay are amazing.
Bad Company 1 (Xbox) It's really underrated, which is a shame because it was such a breath of fresh air to the FPS genre.
Reply 593
When I was younger I used to play a PC game called 'The Neverhood' ALL. THE. TIME. And I am yet to meet one other person who has ever heard of it! It's got claymation graphics and involves all sorts of bizarre puzzles and various games, it was amaaaaaaazing! So sad no one seems to have heard of it! :frown:
Reply 594
Halo 3! naa, only joking. Empire Earth 1, must play if you have Windows XP.
Reply 595
Original post by tresjolie
When I was younger I used to play a PC game called 'The Neverhood' ALL. THE. TIME. And I am yet to meet one other person who has ever heard of it! It's got claymation graphics and involves all sorts of bizarre puzzles and various games, it was amaaaaaaazing! So sad no one seems to have heard of it! :frown:

Pause on 2:25 :awesome: ...and I had never heard of it either until I came across this book.

Reply 596
Shenmue and Shenmue II are easily the best games I've ever played, and only two people I've met in my life so far have played them, and no where near as extensively as me, making them all the more special.

250px-ShenmueDCbox.jpg

The same goes for Jet Set Radio, & Jet Set Radio Future. Second best games ever.

Jet_Set_Radio-300x300.jpg

LocoRoco on the PSP too.

The nostagia I get from thinking about these games is quite worrying. It reminds me of how much of my life has been spent pushing buttons. I'm glad I got over the habbit when I did.
Reply 597
Original post by Miss Trololol
Bad Company 1 (Xbox) It's really underrated, which is a shame because it was such a breath of fresh air to the FPS genre.

Bad Company 1 was brilliant, the cheesey story and humour made it unique. In the second one they toned down on the humour, apparently some people found it 'offensive in a context of war'. :rolleyes: The BC2 story was horrendous.

Games that no-one i've known has ever played:

- Dawn of War games
- Battle for Middle Earth games
- Supreme Commander

And downright weird gameboy games:

- Chu Chu Rocket!
- Duck Tales
- Mario & Yoshi :cool:
Reply 598
command and conquer
Reply 599
tetris friends