The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Rant
Tenchu was great.

Here's one not many people here will have played: Dark Age of Camelot. That remains, IMO, one of the best games ever made.

Also, Siphon Filter on the first Playstation.

I agreed with you about DAoC, still my favourite MMO game..
Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Xbox)

A cat with a vacuum cleaner who can control time. I'm SOLD!

Devilishly difficult towards the end, especially the final boss, but damn, I beat it in the end.

Special mention! Red Card (PS2/Xbox)

Without a doubt the greatest football game I have ever played. Got the ball, ploughed down the field, into the box...clotheslined by a samurai.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Digital Jester
Singularity.

If you like Bioshock &/or Half Life 2, play this game. It's basically a love letter to these two games and it's brilliant. Unfortunatly Activision didn't bother to give it even a 10th of MW2's marketing budget so no one I know has even heard of it let alone played it.

I borrowed it from blockbuster and completed it within the week :redface:

Great game
Reply 63
Original post by TCD23
Alpha Protocol is one of the greatest games I've ever played, yet there isn't any love for it. I don't whether I got an anomaly, but I got no glitches whatsoever and actually it's one of the most in depth games I've ever got my hands on. Whenever a half term comes around I always replay it. I guess this in this day and age unless it's a FPS shooter where everything is linear, nobody has any love for games that involve the player. Anyway, get Alpha Protocol ASAP, you won't regret it.

It's nothing to do with that really.

There are some great RPG/Action RPGs out there at the moment and sadly Alpha protocol doesn't measure up to them on any level.
Reply 64

Was by far the greatest game on Megadrive.

Damn that infernal blue hedgehog stealing all the love.
Sabrina a stitch in time for the ps1. Gold :smile:
Original post by HeatherM
Scooby Doo + The Cyber Chase = Play Station 1.
It was epic.
As far as i can remember... xD

I was legit just about to post that. So many memories of throwing custard pies at sumo wrestlers....
Reply 67
Original post by mrnightcat
Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Xbox)

A cat with a vacuum cleaner who can control time. I'm SOLD!

Devilishly difficult towards the end, especially the final boss, but damn, I beat it in the end.

Blinx was goooooddd.

Also, PC game - 'The Universal'. Would have been amazing if it had a decent player base ;[]
Reply 68
Chip's Challenge for Windows 98? (Not too sure exactly on the type... was an old form of Windows though.)

I know it used to be/is still quite popular from threads i've seen online, but no-body I know here seems to have heard of it. :redface:
Reply 69
Original post by Digital Jester
Singularity.

If you like Bioshock &/or Half Life 2, play this game. It's basically a love letter to these two games and it's brilliant. Unfortunatly Activision didn't bother to give it even a 10th of MW2's marketing budget so no one I know has even heard of it let alone played it.

I second Singularity. Loads of people have probably played it, just no-one that I know of!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by echeee
chip's challenge for windows 98? (not too sure exactly on the type... Was an old form of windows though.)

i know it used to be/is still quite popular from threads i've seen online, but no-body i know here seems to have heard of it. :redface:

Oh my god my childhood!!!!
Dino Crisis, Resident Evils dinosaur brother
Original post by cambo211
It's nothing to do with that really.

There are some great RPG/Action RPGs out there at the moment and sadly Alpha protocol doesn't measure up to them on any level.

No. Just plain no. Alpha Protocol is one of the few games where it really is RPG. Everything you do has an effect, and I mean everything has a major effect on gameplay and storyline, more so than any other game out there. Graphics and setting up houses aren't everything.
Reply 73

Homeworld, I swear I'm the only person that own it, even the multiplayer servers are deader than a dead man.

BUT JUST LOOK HOW AWESOME IT IS:

Reply 75
Original post by Daaani
Pandemonium PS1

I freakin' loved that game! haha
I've even played it since i've had my PS3, after finding it and discovering that it could play on it.

I played with the girl everytime, her higher jump made her a lot better!

Croc, Battle Arena Toshinden, Skull Monkeys, i've also seen mentioned in here, they were all awesome!
Anyone heard of Swagman? I spent so many hours on that! You had to collect sleeping people's Z's to regain life

And the game for the movie Small Soldiers? the multiplayer on that was great, like an early version of COD multiplayer, but with the characters of Small Soldiers, haha
(edited 12 years ago)
Medevil for ps1
Kula World for ps1
Soulblade- best game eva.

conkers bad fur day.

still cant get enough of it.
Fur Fighters Vigo's Revenge, i think it was called! amazing game, on the ps2!!!

Quick Reply

Latest