Scroll to see replies

Loved it.
Reply 121
Grandia>favourite game ever
Final fantasy 10
World of warcraft
Abes exoddus
Reply 122
shadow of rome (i think its called that)
Original post by TheGalaxyAlyson
kingdom hearts 1 and 2 made up my childhood :')

I haven't played a game better then Kingdom hearts 1&2. I hope they make another one on the ps3.
Reply 124
Lylat Wars, I only know one other guy that has played it
Original post by Granty16
Lylat Wars, I only know one other guy that has played it

Do a barrell roll.....

Love that game :tongue:
Original post by mrgamer98
Grandia>favourite game ever
Final fantasy 10
World of warcraft
Abes exoddus

No one you know has heard of, FF10 and WoW I doubt that....? :tongue:
Original post by shmuxel
The world ends with you.

Amazing, Amazing game, that noone knows...

I love that game!! I haven't played it for so long... I'll probably get back into it when I go home though (:

My personal one is Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure, that was so much fun to play and was so cute. I recommend it if you like cutesy stories.

Original post by TCD23
No. Just plain no. Alpha Protocol is one of the few games where it really is RPG. Everything you do has an effect, and I mean everything has a major effect on gameplay and storyline, more so than any other game out there. Graphics and setting up houses aren't everything.

And this is where i'll just have to disagree with you.

I just find everything about Alpha Protocol shoddy, there's not a single decision that you make that i actually found myself caring about on any level.
Banjo Kazooie! It was an amazing game and I hardly know anyone who has played it.
Reply 130
Jak & Daxter anyone?
Original post by TCD23
Alpha Protocol is one of the greatest games I've ever played, yet there isn't any love for it. I don't whether I got an anomaly, but I got no glitches whatsoever and actually it's one of the most in depth games I've ever got my hands on. Whenever a half term comes around I always replay it. I guess this in this day and age unless it's a FPS shooter where everything is linear, nobody has any love for games that involve the player. Anyway, get Alpha Protocol ASAP, you won't regret it.

I have Alpha Protocol and I think it's awesome :cool:. Definitely agree with you that it's under-rated; I still wonder why every magazine/website gave it a low score :confused:.

For me I would say: Digimon on PS1 (:sogood:), Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Super Star Wars (A New Hope on SNES), Monster Rancher (PS1).

There was also this game on SNES where you had a short amount of time to traverse levels in order to defuse bombs and the main character was a really depressed-looking clown guy -- I can't remember the name though :cry:

Original post by Jordenfruitbat
No one you know has heard of, FF10 and WoW I doubt that....? :tongue:

The dude really needs to meet more people lol :biggrin:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Schemilix
Exoddus is Oddysee with a similar but tweaked system. It's just minor improvemnts and more Gamespeak, really... and a completely new set of levels, but I mean mechanically. And no Elum.

It's generally a better game, to be honest.

Yep. Then Came Munch's Oddysee... :facepalm2:
No More Heroes was a fantastic game! As was Madworld, both on the wii :smile:

I wish people would play Uncharted 2+3 more too :frown:
That mermaid game with the squares on my old computer
big red racer
and the timon and pumbaa game
Original post by Omiclops
Banjo Kazooie! It was an amazing game and I hardly know anyone who has played it.

I thought this was pretty popular, I played it. The grunts and noises were funny lol
Reply 136
Not really an "unknown game" but the Devil May cry series should be MUCH better known! Such amazing games.

Also this was quality:

Max Payne
Reply 138
LMA Manager series (back in the day)
Original post by purplefrog
Caesar 3
Zues: Master of Olympus
This is Football 2003

Favourite football that ever did exist! I remember there was a spot inside the box that if you shot at an angle it would nearly always go in. You could play your own team (league 1 team) as well which was rare for football games back then!

Original post by MattB92
Jak & Daxter anyone?

Brilliant game
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply