The Student Room Group

TSR Subway Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

^I know :frown: but it's sooooooo gooooood :biggrin:
Dimez
The prices are absolutely preposterous.
The footlongs are, but the 6" ones are OK at £2-£3.
Reply 22
Reply 23
I came in here expecting a horde of other people who, like me, have an infatuation with subterranian walkways.

I am severely disappointed :frown:
Can I be made like, an enemy of this soc?? :mad:

No doubt Fleff will too!! :mad:

I never want to see another subway or starbucks in my life!! :hmpf:
GO SUBWAY

Well, ive got 16 stamps and one of their new voucher books

Looks like my dinner is sorted tomorrow (well, its usually brunch at around 10:15 on a monday, but hey....)
I have a minimum of 3 Subways a week...:smile: I guess I am slightly obsessed. I always get a foot long Italian chicken cheese lettuce tomato cucumber onion and mayonnaise. Yummy yummy yummy! :smile:
Reply 27
Oh don't forget about me.... mmmmmm whennever i am in town i go down and get one:smile: and i have a lot of Subways in town... 5 of them:smile:
Yay I'll join!

Tomorrow is Marinara Tuesday baby! Wooooo
lol

i got a toasted bacon chicken ranch today :biggrin:
MMMMMmmmmmm ... memories of tasty warm subway at the end of a night out
Reply 31
Teriyaki chicken on Italian (white as it's called in the Subway in Aber) with lettuce tomato and cucumber.

Not so keen on having them toasted, the outside goes all crunchy and falls apart (or the one I've had did), so the outside's not nice and squishy how I like it. I also got toasted crumbs everywhere :frown:
subway is sick
Reply 33
I love subway had one today ( italian BMT foot long toaset on cheese and herb bread) and i introduced my boyfriend to subway and now hes addicted
therefore subway is more addictive than crack (which takes on average 8 lines to get you hooked).
..mmm..subway..great.if it wouldnt be so far away.grrrr.

chicken teriyaji.seriously.some food is just amazing.and addictive.
this soc is brilliant :wink:
yummy i ha my first one of the weeek today itlaian bmt!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooh they make me so happy
Reply 37
Had one after the pub the other day, mmmmmmmmmmmmm
During Christmas I was having one everyday after shopping :eek: mmmmmmmmmm
Reply 39
Mmm, Subway melts are heavenly!

Im actually considering working at out local subway as I could do with the money and hopefully.. discounts!

Quick Reply

Latest