The Student Room Group

'Man of Mass Destruction'? RT challenges Iraq War architect

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Steevee
Well see, when your reply is qualified with essentially saying I am scared to name Jews or Israel as a factor, I don;t really read too much into your post. Because in my experience, people like you are not rational, and cannot be debated with. You may not have said it's all a Zionist conspiracy, but that post seemed to be leading onto the typical Anti-Semetic 'Jewish Media' style prose where i shall be called a brainwashed sheep. And to be honest, I have no interest in debating an Anti-semite on such a topic. Now, don;t start saying you are not Anti-semetic, that it is just a Zionist defense to label criticsm of Israel and Jews as such, because you'll find me in agreement to an extent. You can see from my posts on this forum such is true. However, there is legititmate criticsm, and what you are portraying. Counting Israel as a factor, yes, that is legitimate. Attempting to blame the whole debacle on Israel, you're rallying toward my previous diagnosise. And with your futher comments you cemented my judgement of you.

So, there, hope that helps.
The fact that you entered the discussion to defend Israel from a charge that had not been made ... that is odd, no? What is rational about that? And why should it be a strange idea that you're acting in the Jews' interests when doing so, consciously or not -- how else to explain it?

What's wrong with being anti-Jewish if Jews are defined by loyalty to a group defined by a philosophy one finds objectionable? What other groups that follow a philosophy do you use loaded langauge to defend - none?

'Attempting to blame the whole debacle on Israel, you're rallying toward my previous diagnosise' -- why lie for a foreign people about one of your own? What's wrong with you?
Reply 101
Original post by nmds
The fact that you entered the discussion to defend Israel from a charge that had not been made ... that is odd, no? What is rational about that? And why should it be a strange idea that you're acting in the Jews' interests when doing so, consciously or not -- how else to explain it?

What's wrong with being anti-Jewish if Jews are defined by loyalty to a group defined by a philosophy one finds objectionable? What other groups that follow a philosophy do you use loaded langauge to defend - none?

'Attempting to blame the whole debacle on Israel, you're rallying toward my previous diagnosise' -- why lie for a foreign people about one of your own? What's wrong with you?

You see, now this is just what I mean. No rational discussion on the matter, you simply resort to implying that I'm some Zionist agent, witting or unwitting and that I need my eyes opening. This is why I cannot talk to you people. Just like I cannot talk to Jews who say Israel is not at fault and all it ever does is protect itself from Palestinian and Islamist agression. You are both pathetically deluded and both believe that they alone see the truth, and everyone else is blinded by Islamic treachery or Zionist media. You are pathetic.
Reply 102
Original post by Steevee
You see, now this is just what I mean. No rational discussion on the matter, you simply resort to implying that I'm some Zionist agent, witting or unwitting and that I need my eyes opening. This is why I cannot talk to you people. Just like I cannot talk to Jews who say Israel is not at fault and all it ever does is protect itself from Palestinian and Islamist agression. You are both pathetically deluded and both believe that they alone see the truth, and everyone else is blinded by Islamic treachery or Zionist media. You are pathetic.

All my points are rational, Steevee, none of yours are -- that's what I'm pointing out. You are a 'Zionist agent, witting or unwitting' if you patrol forums defending Israel and Jewry from attacks no-one's made -- that's what you did. Again I ask -- how rational is that and why do you do it? Free yourself, Steevee, and start to act in your own interests -- the world's governments and armies defend Israel, hardly anyone dares speak up and defend us. Over and out.
Reply 103
Original post by nmds
All my points are rational, Steevee, none of yours are -- that's what I'm pointing out. You are a 'Zionist agent, witting or unwitting' if you patrol forums defending Israel and Jewry from attacks no-one's made -- that's what you did. Again I ask -- how rational is that and why do you do it? Free yourself, Steevee, and start to act in your own interests -- the world's governments and armies defend Israel, hardly anyone dares speak up and defend us. Over and out.

Even your language screams Anti-Semite. And I don't patrol forums defending Israel :facepalm2: I merely remarked that thinking the US attacked Afghanistan and Iraq merely on ISrael's say so and for no other real reason is an utterly retarded stand point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending