The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by apple17
TSR IS so addicting, never thought i would get addicted, its worse than facebook.

Original post by ViceVersa
It IS a LOT worse than facebook!!!!!!!! :ashamed2:

It definetly is! TSR is where it's at :cool:
It is always most addicting at exam times, funny that :rolleyes:
Original post by Quackers93

It is always most addicting at exam times, funny that :rolleyes:

YOU'VE NOTICED THAT TOOO?!! :shock:
Original post by apple17
Noo, you get all that wrinkles and what not. :hmmm:
I deactivated my facebook and thought no distractions for senior year, then TSR came along. :ashamed2:

Not for the first 30 odd years of your life!!!!! :gasp:

Ahh sameee :ashamed2:
Reply 2043
Not for the first 30 odd years of your life!!!!! :gasp:

Ahh sameee :ashamed2:

hehe :cheers:
5 months to freedom. :woo: I am going to start a countdown in May. :smile:
Reply 2044
I really don't think I will :ashamed2:

Lol you won't seem addicted to TSR at all! :lol:

:sub:

Yes you will!!!!!

Original post by apple17
:slap: You are a weirdo. :tongue:

Good taste in Bio :p:
Not weird :laugh:
Original post by apple17

Original post by apple17
hehe :cheers:
5 months to freedom. :woo: I am going to start a countdown in May. :smile:

:woo:
Reply 2046
Original post by Revent
Yes you will!!!!!

Good taste in Bio :p:
Not weird :laugh:

Right. :wink:
Says the one who likes rat. :laugh:
Reply 2047
Original post by apple17
You should rephrase it to: We are all special in a good way. :tongue:
and its kay.

Ahhh I see what you mean, I misread it :colondollar:

YOU'VE NOTICED THAT TOOO?!! :shock:

That's the reason I mainly started using TSR :laugh: Although it says I've been on here since Sept 2010, I really only started using it last January to look at threads based on exams.

Just a little bit of advice, but I know most of you will probably ignore it (I would :P) that if you're a worrier don't go and look at the threads based on the exams you've just had. There's always some cocky idiot who recalls the whole exam exactly and makes you feel like complete crap cause you never put any of what they wrote (when in reality it doesn't matter because you probably did put a right answer, just a different one) It can really make some people feel down. Although it does have it's uses when you think there's an error in a paper and you want to make sure you're right :rolleyes:
Reply 2048
Ahhh I see what you mean, I misread it :colondollar:

That's the reason I mainly started using TSR :laugh: Although it says I've been on here since Sept 2010, I really only started using it last January to look at threads based on exams.

Just a little bit of advice, but I know most of you will probably ignore it (I would :P) that if you're a worrier don't go and look at the threads based on the exams you've just had. There's always some cocky idiot who recalls the whole exam exactly and makes you feel like complete crap cause you never put any of what they wrote (when in reality it doesn't matter because you probably did put a right answer, just a different one) It can really make some people feel down. Although it does have it's uses when you think there's an error in a paper and you want to make sure you're right :rolleyes:

:console: Its okie.
Original post by Revent
Yes you will!!!!!

:sigh:

Sme really, and to get good tips for my medicine application.

Thanks for the advice, you have a point there :yy:
Reply 2050
Original post by apple17
Right. :wink:
Says the one who likes rat. :laugh:

Cutting them up was fun!!! :p:
Reply 2051
Original post by Revent
Cutting them up was fun!!! :p:

That sounds so bad. :laugh:
Reply 2052
:sigh:

Stop being so negative!! Let's have a bet then :p: In September, WHEN (not if :p: ) I see you at Barts, I'll owe you one favour and that can be whatever you want :p:
Reply 2053
Original post by apple17
That sounds so bad. :laugh:

It's actually epic :p: Better than cutting up actual people :zomg:
Reply 2054

I felt like warning people because one of my friends got really upset about it :frown: There's no use in extra stressing when theres nothing that can be done (says the girl who constantly stresses about her medicine application that nothing can be done about...:teehee:)

:woo: Woo 3 green gem thingys :party: (Thank you person who just +repped me :tongue:)
Reply 2055
Original post by Revent
It's actually epic :p: Better than cutting up actual people :zomg:

Oi. No dissing the surgeons. :naughty:
Reply 2056
Original post by apple17
Oi. No dissing the surgeons. :naughty:

but like the people you cut up, they had a past and everything, :eek: I would find it a bit difficult to cut actual dead people, rats are so much easier :p:
Reply 2057
Original post by Revent
but like the people you cut up, they had a past and everything, :eek: I would find it a bit difficult to cut actual dead people, rats are so much easier :p:

Oh, true say. :five:
Original post by Revent
Stop being so negative!! Let's have a bet then :p: In September, WHEN (not if :p: ) I see you at Barts, I'll owe you one favour and that can be whatever you want :p:

No how about a bet if I fer AAA even though I get all rejections, and another one where if I get AAA AND get an offer? :smile:

I felt like warning people because one of my friends got really upset about it :frown: There's no use in extra stressing when theres nothing that can be done (says the girl who constantly stresses about her medicine application that nothing can be done about...:teehee:)

:woo: Woo 3 green gem thingys :party: (Thank you person who just +repped me :tongue:)

Cool :yy:

and...
That would have been me :colone:
Reply 2059
No how about a bet if I fer AAA even though I get all rejections, and another one where if I get AAA AND get an offer? :smile:

Cool :yy:

and...
That would have been me :colone:

:hmmmm: You'll get the AAA and you'll get the offer, so that makes no sense :p:
Let's just do it my way :smile:

Original post by apple17
Oh, true say. :five:

I think that'll be one of the tougher things about med school for me :p:

Quick Reply