The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
Original post by Revent
Wow that's A LOT! lol I only did 6 AS levels, but the only reason I think I have more is because I'm doing 5 to A2 :laugh:

Now THAT is a lot! You basically did what I did in two years, in one near enough. As if you're doing 5 A2?! That's ridiculous :tongue: No one in our college was allowed to do 5 and there were like 1,000 in our year so you'd think there would be at least one person capable of doing 5 (I know I guy who wanted to do 5 but they wouldn't let him so he settled with extended project instead :tongue:)
Reply 2101
Original post by Quackers93
Now THAT is a lot! You basically did what I did in two years, in one near enough. As if you're doing 5 A2?! That's ridiculous :tongue: No one in our college was allowed to do 5 and there were like 1,000 in our year so you'd think there would be at least one person capable of doing 5 (I know I guy who wanted to do 5 but they wouldn't let him so he settled with extended project instead :tongue:)

:laugh: It's a bit different with me :p:
I self-taught myself a level maths in year 11 and did as RE in year as well :laugh:
So that's why I have lots of all this extra stuff :p:
Reply 2102
Original post by Revent
:laugh: It's a bit different with me :p:
I self-taught myself a level maths in year 11 and did as RE in year as well :laugh:
So that's why I have lots of all this extra stuff :p:

Ahh I guess that would make a bit of a difference, I was thinking man that's a lot :tongue: Good luck with getting your 780! :biggrin:
Reply 2103
Ahh I guess that would make a bit of a difference, I was thinking man that's a lot :tongue: Good luck with getting your 780! :biggrin:

I'm not aiming for it. lol I'm only aiming for 700 realistically :p:
Reply 2104
Original post by Revent
I'm not aiming for it. lol I'm only aiming for 700 realistically :p:

Well I'll just be optimistic for you then :biggrin:
Reply 2105
Well I'll just be optimistic for you then :biggrin:

Reply 2106
This thread is so dead atm. :sad:
Guessing everyone's studying? :h:
Reply 2107
Original post by apple17

No internet on my laptop so im stuck with using my phone for web browsing for the next few days :frown:
Reply 2108
Original post by Vulpes
No internet on my laptop so im stuck with using my phone for web browsing for the next few days :frown:

:console: Poor you, atleast you have a cool phone and a date plan. My phone doesn't have data. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2109
Original post by apple17
:console: Poor you, atleast you have a cool phone and a date plan. My hpone doesn't have data. :s-smilie:

My spelling is still better than yours even though im using such a tiny keyboard :giggle:
Reply 2110
Original post by Vulpes
My spelling is still better than yours even though im using such a tiny keyboard :giggle:

:stomp: No fair!
My brain is fried. :lol:
may have just procrastinated away half an hour by dancing around my room in my favourite heels :colondollar:

in other news, we started genetics in biology today :awesome: :u: :ahee:
Original post by laurie:)
may have just procrastinated away half an hour by dancing around my room in my favourite heels :colondollar:

in other news, we started genetics in biology today :awesome: :u: :ahee:

We did that back in year 12 :wink:
Original post by Normandy114
We did that back in year 12 :wink:

so did we :tongue: but we're going into more depth this year, doing all genetic testing and cancer and stuff :biggrin:

I WON THE TSR COOKING COMPETITION YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :king1:
Reply 2114
Original post by apple17

:laugh: I think most people had school. I don't :biggrin:
But I spent 3 hours at the library and am FULLY prepared for my A2 bio exam now :smile: Gave myself a mock, got full UMS :woo: (Although that just means I get like 90%ish in the exam :p: )
Reply 2115
Original post by Revent
:laugh: I think most people had school. I don't :biggrin:
But I spent 3 hours at the library and am FULLY prepared for my A2 bio exam now :smile: Gave myself a mock, got full UMS :woo: (Although that just means I get like 90%ish in the exam :p: )

Oh, I see. same. :five: It starts on monday. :cry2:
Woah, must have been fun :tongue:, on the last unit of bio: physiology. Thats awesome, 90%ish is an A*, lucky one, I am so scared I am going to fail (phobia of failure. :redface:)
Reply 2116
Original post by laurie:)
so did we :tongue: but we're going into more depth this year, doing all genetic testing and cancer and stuff :biggrin:

I WON THE TSR COOKING COMPETITION YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :king1:

we finished all of genetics last year. :cry2:
and CONGRATS. :biggrin:
Original post by apple17
we finished all of genetics last year. :cry2:
and CONGRATS. :biggrin:

:hugs: i do love a good bit of genetics

and thanks :h: really wasnt expecting it!
Reply 2118
Original post by apple17
Oh, I see. same. :five: It starts on monday. :cry2:
Woah, must have been fun, on the last unit of bio: physiology. Thats awesome, 90%ish is an A*, lucky one, I am so scared I am going to fail (phobia of failure. :redface:)

I start Tuesday :colone:
Yeah, it was alright :smile: I just went over the basics of the kidney once again :s: How I hate that loop of henle :mmm:
Yeah, but I'm not aiming for the A* :laugh: You WON'T fail though!!
Reply 2119
Original post by Revent
I start Tuesday :colone:
Yeah, it was alright :smile: I just went over the basics of the kidney once again :s: How I hate that loop of henle :mmm:
Yeah, but I'm not aiming for the A* :laugh: You WON'T fail though!!

:sad: Lucky
Oh, thats the only bit of physio we have left for this year, doing it after the break. Is it hard? :redface:
Weren't u aiming for A* in something, math? Its so much content and the last bio mock, I did terrible, even though after that I got the A*s (7) but still need to do great on this stupid exam. :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending