The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
It was S2 :eek: (Maths) I THINK it went alright :smile: Although I was aiming for 100% and I think I screwed that up a bit. :s:

I officially hate maths now :frown:

Got a stupid B in fma :cry:
Reply 3141
Original post by hslakaal
I officially hate maths now :frown:

Got a stupid B in fma :cry:

Which module did you do? C3? I heard that was REALLY hard today :p:
Reply 3142
Original post by Revent

I did C3 today (edexcel), and it really was quite hard compared to all the past papers I've done! When I first opened the paper I looked at about 3 questions and though " :eek: WTF", though then my brain kicked in and I was like, oh yeahhh! There were still a coupla bits where I wasn't sure though :frown:
Original post by Revent

Not modular, CIE :frown: Results came out this morning

Ah well... 1.5 years was a push for 6 5 subjects....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3144
Original post by loz876
I did C3 today (edexcel), and it really was quite hard compared to all the past papers I've done! When I first opened the paper I looked at about 3 questions and though " :eek: WTF", though then my brain kicked in and I was like, oh yeahhh! There were still a coupla bits where I wasn't sure though :frown:

Was this the one with a 13 mark question? :p: My friend was telling me about how insane that was :laugh:

Not modular, CIE :frown: Results came out this morning

Ah well... 1.5 years was a push for 6 subjects....

6 A levels in one and a half years? :eek: That's insane!! How did you do? :redface:
Original post by Revent
6 A levels in one and a half years? :eek: That's insane!! How did you do? :redface:

Ooops. Forgot to say dropped Econs (just couldn't handle it :s )

So, so...

Content, but not elated. Hope it's going well on ur end? :smile:
Reply 3146
Ooops. Forgot to say dropped Econs (just couldn't handle it :s )

So, so...

Content, but not elated. Hope it's going well on ur end? :smile:

:laugh: Fair enough, so you did 5 and a half a levels in a year and a half. That's still amazing!
Well if you're content, that's better than nothing :smile: Eh, could be better :p:
You're too kind :colondollar:

Yeah. Just stupid maths :angry:

(though it's pretty much my fault XD )
Reply 3148
:crast::juggle:
Reply 3149
You're too kind :colondollar:

Yeah. Just stupid maths :angry:

(though it's pretty much my fault XD )

No, it actually IS amazing!! :smile:

Tell me about it :erm: I'm actually hating Further Maths right now :p:
Reply 3150
Original post by Revent
Was this the one with a 13 mark question? :p: My friend was telling me about how insane that was :laugh:

Ermm I don't remember :tongue: there was a pretty tough 10 marker though. And my teacher had gone on and on about how this particular subject was gonna come up, I nailed it in class.. and it didn't come up. :mad:
Reply 3151
Original post by loz876
Ermm I don't remember :tongue: there was a pretty tough 10 marker though. And my teacher had gone on and on about how this particular subject was gonna come up, I nailed it in class.. and it didn't come up. :mad:

Oh okay. :laugh: I HATE when that happens :p: Because I generally try to predict what will come up in the exam :mmm:
Reply 3152
Original post by Revent
Oh okay. :laugh: I HATE when that happens :p: Because I generally try to predict what will come up in the exam :mmm:

it was so annoying! Especially since I'd done about 15 past papers and it came up in every one :lol: . Damn you edexcel!!
Reply 3153
Original post by loz876
it was so annoying! Especially since I'd done about 15 past papers and it came up in every one :lol: . Damn you edexcel!!

If it keeps coming up consistently, there's a chance that it won't come up again :laugh: REALLY hate when that happens!
Reply 3154
I wanted to cry in C3 today :L
Original post by Rahmeh.

Original post by Rahmeh.

I thought the same about the AQA exam, I don't know what's going on with maths this year! Last year the exams were completely fine, the easiest of all my subjects by FAR! This year, past papers- fine, exercises- fine... Exam!? What the actual!?!?!?

:frown:

It's cheeky of the exam boards, they're playing with people's futures here!!!
Reply 3156
Original post by Rahmeh.

me too!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3157
Original post by loz876
x!

That's the question I was referring to that I heard was quite tough :p:
But you might want to edit that because you're not meant to discuss the question or some crap like that :laugh:
Reply 3158
Original post by Revent
That's the question I was referring to that I heard was quite tough :p:
But you might want to edit that because you're not meant to discuss the question or some crap like that :laugh:

ahh right!
ooh thanks for the heads up!! just changed it haha!
Reply 3159
Original post by Loulibelle
I thought the same about the AQA exam, I don't know what's going on with maths this year! Last year the exams were completely fine, the easiest of all my subjects by FAR! This year, past papers- fine, exercises- fine... Exam!? What the actual!?!?!?

:frown:

It's cheeky of the exam boards, they're playing with people's futures here!!!

Very true!! Its because people are getting better every year :mad:
So far every exam I have taken has been so much harder than previous ones..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending