(Original post by manic_fuzz)
    Fixed that for you :awesome:
    I approve. :yep:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fixed that for you :awesome:
    Hey.
    Hows UCAS going and that schedule looks way better btw.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    I approve. :yep:
    Why thankyou!

(Original post by apple17)
    Hey.
    Hows UCAS going and that schedule looks way better btw.
    Salut! It's not going fast enough, i hate waiting hahah! How about yours? Interview prep it seems?
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why thankyou!

Salut! It's not going fast enough, i hate waiting hahah! How about yours? Interview prep it seems?
    Bonjour. Comment-etes vous!
    Yeah, looked over ethics for the past week. Boring stuff. Can't wait till they are over, really tiring stuff. Did u get any interviews btw?
    This may sound stupid but are PS related questions like are you a good communicator/ how do u deal with stress etc?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour. Comment-etes vous!
    Yeah, looked over ethics for the past week. Boring stuff. Can't wait till they are over, really tiring stuff. Did u get any interviews btw?
    This may sound stupid but are PS related questions like are you a good communicator/ how do u deal with stress etc?
    J'vais bien, merci! Et toi-meme?

Ergh, the actual 'guidelines' behind ethics are ridiculously boring. I didn't spend any more than a couple of hours looking at them :rofl: (my interview prep was terrible...)

Yeah, i've got interview for everywhere too, but i've already been to my Oxford/Kings/Manc ones

Urm, i didn't have many PS questions, but they ranged from picking up on certain ways i'd phrased my words in my PS, to just generally asking me to elaborate on things i'd done
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    J'vais bien, merci! Et toi-meme?

Ergh, the actual 'guidelines' behind ethics are ridiculously boring. I didn't spend any more than a couple of hours looking at them :rofl: (my interview prep was terrible...)

Yeah, i've got interview for everywhere too, but i've already been to my Oxford/Kings/Manc ones

Urm, i didn't have many PS questions, but they ranged from picking up on certain ways i'd phrased my words in my PS, to just generally asking me to elaborate on things i'd done
    Je susi tres fatiguee et n'aime pas la vie maintenant.
    Yeah, must have spent 10 hours on them, atleast they were interactive so I saw fictional case studies and stuff.
    So guessing KCL interview went well? Ah I see I see, I was so confused for the longest time about what PS related questions meant.
    and well done.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    :turban:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Je susi tres fatiguee et n'aime pas la vie maintenant.
    Yeah, must have spent 10 hours on them, atleast they were interactive so I saw fictional case studies and stuff.
    So guessing KCL interview went well? Ah I see I see, I was so confused for the longest time about what PS related questions meant.
    Héhé, j'suis épuisé aussi, et t'aimes pas la vie?! Pourquoi pas?!

Yeah, i looked at about half of them, but only on the last day of school before i left for my interviews so i was trying my hardest to flick through them because the silly interactive people were talking too slowly :lol:

I have no idea, but i think it went alright! I'm hoping i get an offer from them, because i'm not in the slightest expecting an offer from Oxford haha!

Ahh! Well i'm sure you'll be fine
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damn you guys make my prep for interview look like utter rubbish. I didn't do anything about ethics, didn't even think of it, all I had were my own opinions on things
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quackers93)
    Damn you guys make my prep for interview look like utter rubbish. I didn't do anything about ethics, didn't even think of it, all I had were my own opinions on things
    Own opinions are better than anything from a book
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    :turban:
    now that is a mighty fine turban you have there.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, the only reason I am doing so is cuz KCL are huge on ethics, most other schools just want ur opinion. Plus, saying ur opinion shows more of you rather than blabbering the GMC stuff.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Héhé, j'suis épuisé aussi, et t'aimes pas la vie?! Pourquoi pas?!

Yeah, i looked at about half of them, but only on the last day of school before i left for my interviews so i was trying my hardest to flick through them because the silly interactive people were talking too slowly :lol:

I have no idea, but i think it went alright! I'm hoping i get an offer from them, because i'm not in the slightest expecting an offer from Oxford haha!

Ahh! Well i'm sure you'll be fine
    Non, parce qu'il c'est trop de travail.
    Yeah, they are incredibly sow and some one of them have weird voices. I just flicked to the GMC case notes by the last waiting room.
    Good luck, sure u will get into Oxford too. Its amazing to get an interview from there. :love:
    Thank you, its going to be a busy week, 4 interviews in 6 days and my birthday is in between there too. :eek:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    just made brownies :cookie: (there should be a brownie one )
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    Not for bribing admissions people I hope? :colone:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hslakaal)
    Not for bribing admissions people I hope? :colone:
    oooooooh good idea :colone:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Own opinions are better than anything from a book
    I think it's just generally helpful to look at things like the GMC studies just to get a taste for what kind of ethical situations you may be given, considering that two of my choices specifically say 'You will be given an ethical case study'

But yeah, just regurgitating something you've read about autonomy won't be all that great :lol:

Non, parce qu'il c'est trop de travail.
    Yeah, they are incredibly sow and some one of them have weird voices. I just flicked to the GMC case notes by the last waiting room.
    Good luck, sure u will get into Oxford too. Its amazing to get an interview from there. :love:
    Thank you, its going to be a busy week, 4 interviews in 6 days and my birthday is in between there too. :eek:
    Awww, yeah i haven't done any work or revision at all yet

hahah i thought there was only one study person waiting room, and then like 20 minutes before i had to go home (my internet at home isn't good enough to load them) i was like OMG READ AS FAST AS POSS THE OTHERS!

Hahha thankyou but nooo, i definitely won't, but yeah, i'm proud enough to have gotten an interview and i met some great people! Eeeek how exciting! I'm sure you'll ace all of them, and then have a fantabulous birthday

OMG YES! :yep:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    oooooooh good idea :colone:
    Close to Christmas as well...
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    i want a brownie :/
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wheres mine? D:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 25, 2012
New on TSR

THE world university rankings 2014-2015 revealed

Will they affect your uni choices?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.