The Student Room Group

Medicine 2012 hopeful entrants II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Vulpes
Wheres mine? D:

i'd send you a cyber brownie if i could find out how to squish it into the computer :biggrin:
Reply 121
Original post by manic_fuzz
I think it's just generally helpful to look at things like the GMC studies just to get a taste for what kind of ethical situations you may be given, considering that two of my choices specifically say 'You will be given an ethical case study' :tongue:

But yeah, just regurgitating something you've read about autonomy won't be all that great :lol:

Awww, yeah i haven't done any work or revision at all yet :colondollar:

hahah i thought there was only one study person waiting room, and then like 20 minutes before i had to go home (my internet at home isn't good enough to load them) i was like OMG READ AS FAST AS POSS THE OTHERS!

Hahha thankyou but nooo, i definitely won't, but yeah, i'm proud enough to have gotten an interview and i met some great people! :smile: Eeeek how exciting! I'm sure you'll ace all of them, and then have a fantabulous birthday :wink:

OMG YES! :yep:

Lucky. But for you guys, your final exams are in june right, My real IB ones are in May but the mocks actually count towards my mark for canadian unis. So, my school still needs to predict me for canadian universities.
Aww, but a lot of them were repetitive I found, and at least u still think u did well. What college did u apply to at Oxford?
p.s. really good french, do u study it at a-level.
Original post by apple17
Lucky. But for you guys, your final exams are in june right, My real IB ones are in May but the mocks actually count towards my mark for canadian unis. So, my school still needs to predict me for canadian universities.
Aww, but a lot of them were repetitive I found, and at least u still think u did well. What college did u apply to at Oxford?
p.s. really good french, do u study it at a-level.

Yeah, but half my exams are in January so i really should be revising! :tongue:

Oh that just sounds confusing, daymn confusing Canadian systems! ;D

Well, i'm hoping for an offer from King's! But the competition at Oxford was amazing! Hahah, interviews at Keble + Worcester! Although, someone already has a Keble med offer so... :eek:

Thankyou! Haha no i just learnt some by myself, but everyone loves French!
Reply 123
Original post by manic_fuzz
Yeah, but half my exams are in January so i really should be revising! :tongue:

Oh that just sounds confusing, daymn confusing Canadian systems! ;D

Well, i'm hoping for an offer from King's! But the competition at Oxford was amazing! Hahah, interviews at Keble + Worcester! Although, someone already has a Keble med offer so... :eek:

Thankyou! Haha no i just learnt some by myself, but everyone loves French!

Oh, well at least thats less pressure in June i guess. I have to write 15 exams covering 2 years of material in 3 weeks of May.
Its not that hard, only cuz I do IB with the canadian system.
Fingers crossed for you, Kings is amazing. :love: Yeah, some people have like 12.5 A*s
Its pretty good for a self-learner. I want to learn spanish but I procrastinate way too much. Yay, frenchies! :cool:
Reply 124
hmmmmm what shall i procrastibake today??? :cookie:
Reply 125
Original post by laurie:)
hmmmmm what shall i procrastibake today??? :cookie:

i just made an omlette. rather delicious if I do say so myself :yep:
I've heard that KCL has given out some offers already, first medics offer i've known of
Where else is giving out offers?
Reply 127
Original post by Rocketeeer
I've heard that KCL has given out some offers already, first medics offer i've known of

I'd have a look here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry

Quite a lot of unis have started giving offers.
Original post by Rocketeeer

Birmingham, Oxford, Keele, BSMS, Sheffield and UCL too from what I've seen.
Reply 129
Hey guys.
Reply 130
Original post by Revent
Hey guys.

:hi:
Reply 131
Original post by Vulpes
:hi:

Whats up? :p:
Reply 132
Original post by Revent
Whats up? :p:

Calling British Airways and complaining about a missing piece of luggage. :frown:
Reply 133
Original post by Vulpes
Calling British Airways and complaining about a missing piece of luggage. :frown:

Damn, that really sucks. Was there anything valuable in them? Hope you find it though :smile:
Reply 134
Original post by Revent
Damn, that really sucks. Was there anything valuable in them? Hope you find it though :smile:

All my notes from lectures in the past 3 months, 3 medical textbooks and a lot of clothes :cry2:
Reply 135
Original post by Vulpes
All my notes from lectures in the past 3 months, 3 medical textbooks and a lot of clothes :cry2:

:eek3: That REALLY sucks! Exams in Jan? :eek:
Reply 136
Original post by Vulpes

Where'd you go.
Reply 137
Original post by Revent
:eek3: That REALLY sucks! Exams in Jan? :eek:

Haha nope. But I have an essay due when I get back and my notes are also in the luggage...
Reply 138
Original post by laurie:)
just made brownies :cookie: (there should be a brownie one :tongue: )

I want a brownie. :nutcase:
Reply 139
Original post by Besakt
Where'd you go.

Flight back from UK to HK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending