The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You said your motication for wanting to be a doc was the status.
We judged you fairly.
You shallow, shallow individual.

heh. just kidding.
Reply 21
I don't think people are judging you, Solicitor_1abee. If the other posters are anything like me, they are probably simply baffled by your phrasing. From the question you asked, it sounds like you do not want to study Law at all.

If you need convincing to do something, perhaps you should consider if it is right for you.

If in your heart of hearts you have doubts about whether or not to study Law, take a long, hard look before you are commit yourself completely to three years studying it.

You want to be studying something you enjoy and have a real passion for. If Law is not your passion, that is fine and, if you want to do it anyway, that's also fine but, if something else is your passion, it is definitely worth looking into!

I don't know much about the different areas of Law but perhaps you could consider Medical Law?

Alternatively, maybe you could do a Radiography degree and then, after its completion, decide whether to take a "conversion course" or move into Medicine.
Reply 22
Thanx for everyones replies to my above problem,as far as the status goes (everyone who questioned me on that) it was only one thing of many that attracted me to medicine.

Anyhow,after my moment of insanity when i posted this thread i have come to realise i was just being stupid and Law is the career i really want to do.
Reply 23
I still dont see how in one thread you claimed to have C's at A level and you've got a conditional offer from Birmingham which require AAA.

Latest

Trending

Trending