Any predictions for questions?
How are you feeling about them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which exam board is this?
Reply 2
aqa
Reply 3
I am almost 100% certain that out of Q3/4/5 there will be a current account deficit and budget balance deficit question.
Reply 4
Original post by MWM
I am almost 100% certain that out of Q3/4/5 there will be a current account deficit and budget balance deficit question.

"Almost" 100% certain? lol
Reply 5
Original post by MWM

Why almost 100% certain?:-)
Reply 6
Original post by theseeker
Why almost 100% certain?:-)

Either both or one of then comes up almost every paper :smile:
Reply 7
Is a question like this likely on unit 4; "Evaluate the performance of the Bank of England in maintaining macroeconomic stability in recent years", i personally dont think it will come up because they are usually on evaluating possible consequences of policy rather than previous policy. What do you think? thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Alpha5
Is a question like this likely on unit 4; "Evaluate the performance of the Bank of England in maintaining macroeconomic stability in recent years", i personally dont think it will come up because they are usually on evaluating possible consequences of policy rather than previous policy. What do you think? thanks

a question like that won't ever come up unless there is a case study involving BoE's macroeconomic performance. you won't be asked a question based purely on your knowledge
Reply 9
Original post by katwall1
a question like that won't ever come up unless there is a case study involving BoE's macroeconomic performance. you won't be asked a question based purely on your knowledge

Yeah as it would be an awkward question to tackle. How's revision going for everyone?
Reply 10
A eurozone question is guaranteed to come up, probably something to do with export led growth and hopefully inflation, usually tests have questions related to the current economic climate.
Reply 11
definitely something about the issues of running large budget deficits, causes of fluctuations in exchange rates, don't think monetary policy and supply side reforms will come up.

Does anyone have the 2011 June Econ 4 paper and Mark scheme thanks?
Reply 12
I think they is a high likelihood of a question on Government Debt coming up. It may be that it asks how one Governments debt effects others (i.e. greece, italy)
How is everyone revising for ECON4 ? I'm not sure what to do apart from reading/note-taking from the Anderton textbook and the Ray Powell book i have...
Reply 14
The best revision technique is to read the book and watch the news!
Reply 15
Doing past papers is the best way to revise economics.
Reply 16
Anyone do Econ2 today?

I though it was quite a nice paper in general. The 25 marker was a lovely question. 'Evaluate the effects of a decrease in public expenditure' I put lots of A2 stuff in but don't think it will be a problem
Reply 17
I wanted that to be the A2 unit 4 question? Hopefully a fiscal policy theme will be evident this year!
Reply 18
Original post by no1_titch
Anyone do Econ2 today?

I though it was quite a nice paper in general. The 25 marker was a lovely question. 'Evaluate the effects of a decrease in public expenditure' I put lots of A2 stuff in but don't think it will be a problem

I am furious at how I did in that paper!
I knew it all and thats where I think my downfall came from.
I ran out of of time and had to rush the 25 marker and I have a feeling i did hideously
Reply 19
in the exam today

I think i might have not put the question number for the last easy

would that still be marked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending