The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application 2012/2013 Help?

Hey! I am trying to complete my student finance application for 2012/2013 but i'm getting problems!

When I get to the Courses section i linked my Ucas Id number to find my courses/choices but only 1 of my uni and course appeared which was my insurance choice. I've tried clicking on 'Change' courses to select my firm choice but its not listed there at all.

Is anyone else getting this problem too?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Yeah, there seems to be loads of courses and even universities missing from the search results. There is an option to manually enter the university, course and UCAS codes - look for a link underneath the search results saying 'my course is not listed here', or words to that effect. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Hmm, i've seen that option before before i linked my ucas account with it. After linking it, theres no other choices except what courses has been displayed =[ nor unlinking the ucas account with it
Reply 3
It is still early days and many universities may not have submitted all their courses yet. You are having the same problems as many others are.
Reply 4
I would give it until March/April to apply for academic year 12/13 as universities need to update SFE about courses offered. You will still have plenty of time to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending