The Student Room Group

Final Year Dissertation Topic - "Corporate Governance"

Hello i am an accounting student, and i would like to know whether you think CG is a good area to do my dissertation?

If you have any other topics, please feel free to say :smile:
Reply 1
Hey Larissa,

Corporate governance is an interesting one, i considered doing it for my dissertation which i am doing this year as well.

You could say its a broad topic to do you diss on but IMO its definitely not the most interesting haha.

Its all about relationships in the business, and how the company is run, for your primary research it may be a good idea to investigate a large company like PwC or KPMG see how they are run, what relationship is like between management and employee, and then compare it to SME's. This may provide a foundation for your diss..

Matt
Reply 2
This article is amazing: http://www.ivoryresearch.com/finance-dissertation-topics.php it has the best dissertation topics
thanks guys, any other ideas?
Reply 4
Tax Havens..sounds boring as it has the word Tax in..but its a very very interesting topic to do a diss on..e.g. tax avoidance/evasion/money laundering/loopholes/argument from both sides government and people who use them

This is what im doing my diss on.
Reply 5
please more research topics on corporate governance. one with material availability. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending