The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well my french coursework ive just completed. it was on the different societies living in france during the occupation of france during the second world war. i contrasted the elite of society and the people who lost out because of the occupation.....the elite remained in control of france like the judges and the police, whereas the jews and the workforce were the main losers. i basically compared living standards between the elite and 'non elite'. and conclude by saying who benefitted most from the occupation. look around a few websites for facts and then simply translate. easy. hope this helps + rep is appreciated :smile: im now startin my second cwk, this time about claude chabrol and french cinema. u could compare another french director to say an american director. just an idea. i hate this cwk
Reply 2
Well are there any topics which you've studied in class which you might like to write about for your coursework? Pick something that interests you otherwise it'll be even harder to write. Also this probably doesn't matter but which board are you doing?
Reply 3
pick something quite narrow and focused as it's easier to get high marks on these. or so our teacher tells us.
Reply 4
i havent done mine either. or german. or spanish. or business.
darn.

Latest

Trending

Trending