The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Heptapus
Yes! :ahee: But I would need like 1000 lobsters on the assumption that I get £200 for each lobster. :teehee:
I thought we went through this, I don't live near a beach. :facepalm2:

They could be rare lobsters and you could make millions! :ahee:
You can sit on your camel during the floods and it will keep you safe :teehee:

I am feeling rather sad and I don't know why.

:console:

Original post by Coco_94
Seriously. :rofl:
I'm the complete opposite of Illingworth really. Because I'm reaaaally good at avoiding temptations. It'd not work on me. :smug:
You could! Yes, then you could curse at us in Russian, but I'd come to understand :teehee:
Without it I wouldn't be able to get by. :lol:

Yes, seriously. :lol:
Psht, I wouldn't say the complete opposite! There is one thing I shall always like you for... :wink:
And then I would win because you would be knowing Russian :smug: My mum's like that though, although she does it with Greek, or French if it's at my dad and she doesn't think me and my sister can hear :lol:
Possibly! :lol:

It's too true :L
Reply 221
Original post by Maths_Lover
:hugs:

Yikes! :lol: Today I have toggled between English (Pirate), English (Upside down), English (UK), French (France) and Kiswahili. :teehee: The pirate option was hilarious. Try it! :lol:

It is! :ahee:

Yes. :sogood:

Oh noes... I know more of the Greek alphabet than Cyrillic... would you like to converse en FB using the Greek alphabet now? I would like some practice too. :colone:

http://gr.translit.cc/

I will! :ahee:
:awesome: :sogood:
There are similarities! :biggrin: In English language but Greek alphabet, or in Greek language?
Original post by Etoile
Yes, seriously. :lol:
Psht, I wouldn't say the complete opposite! There is one thing I shall always like you for... :wink:
And then I would win because you would be knowing Russian :smug: My mum's like that though, although she does it with Greek, or French if it's at my dad and she doesn't think me and my sister can hear :lol:
Possibly! :lol:

And what is that?....My filth? :rofl:
Damnit, I can't win can I? :nooo:
POLYGLOTS, Y U SO SCARY?
Most definitely. I'd be nothing without a half decent ability to reason somehow.

Conversation just:
Friend: Ah he got bullied for having a common accent at that academy.
Me: o.o
Friend: yeaaah.
Me: Him being him it'd not surprise me if he was over-exaggerating...but I guess we can't know. I get the feeling though with my voice I'd fit in fine there o.O
Friend: Yes Oscar, you would.
Friend: I mean Connor*

:colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 223
Original post by Coco_94
And what is that?....My filth? :rofl:
Damnit, I can't win can I? :nooo:
POLYGLOTS, Y U SO SCARY?
Most definitely. I'd be nothing without a half decent ability to reason somehow.

That was a quote :emo:
Of course not. Spybitches are a tricksy sort :smug:
:rofl:
One of my earliest memories is my mum dropping a plate in the dishwasher, and it breaking, and her swearing in French :teehee:
You wouldn't be you, so it's damn good that you've got it :smile:
Original post by Etoile
I will! :ahee:
:awesome: :sogood:
There are similarities! :biggrin: In English language but Greek alphabet, or in Greek language?

Excellent! :biggrin:

:ahee: :coma:

Good! :grin:

The former as I am afraid I barely know any Greek language - I know the alphabet because it crops up so many times in Maths/Physics. :teehee:

Tomorrow afternoon we can converse in the same way, except using cyrilic. :colone: Unless you want to converse tht way using cyrillic now and then Greek tomorrow when I could possible learn some words and then we could get some proper practise? :biggrin: I will be fine with the keyboard converter. :colone:
Ahahaaaa, thanks, it's the small things that make people really smile.

Sometimes.
Original post by Etoile
They could be rare lobsters and you could make millions! :ahee:
You can sit on your camel during the floods and it will keep you safe :teehee:

:console:

But I would still need many, and it would take a long time to get them because they are rare. :teehee:
My house is on a hill. I think I am safe. :h:

Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
Sometimes.

It is also the small things that make you sad. :emo:
Original post by Etoile
That was a quote :emo:
Of course not. Spybitches are a tricksy sort :smug:
One of my earliest memories is my mum dropping a plate in the dishwasher, and it breaking, and her swearing in French :teehee:
You wouldn't be you, so it's damn good that you've got it :smile:

Oh damn..I remember now. :facepalm: :hugs:
Indeed you are. :shakecane:
I'm thankful. To be honest, losing that terrifies me.

I just got called Oscar. Check my editted post :facepalm:
Original post by Coco_94
The whole blog does seem of a good quality too, but it's that particular post definitely seems to make you think, ah, I'm not the only one... As well as the fact that it's entertaining, light-hearted as you said and also the fact other people can associate with it or understand things like that a bit more..

You've been depressed?
You've been depressed?

Long story. Maybe another time. Unsure what to label it as, though I can associate with some of the feelings explored in it.
Reply 231

Excellent! :biggrin:

:ahee: :coma:

Good! :grin:

The former as I am afraid I barely know any Greek language - I know the alphabet because it crops up so many times in Maths/Physics. :teehee:

Tomorrow afternoon we can converse in the same way, except using cyrilic. :colone: Unless you want to converse tht way using cyrillic now and then Greek tomorrow when I could possible learn some words and then we could get some proper practise? :biggrin: I will be fine with the keyboard converter. :colone:

:penguinhug:
:ahee:
:love:
:biggrin:
Okey :biggrin: I barely know any too, I only spent a couple of weeks this summer learning it and I haven't spoken it since I got home :lol: all I can remember is things like parakalo, efkharisto, kalispera etc :lol: Shall we do English/Greek today and English/Cyrillic tomorrow?

Original post by Coco_94
Conversation just:
Friend: Ah he got bullied for having a common accent at that academy.
Me: o.o
Friend: yeaaah.
Me: Him being him it'd not surprise me if he was over-exaggerating...but I guess we can't know. I get the feeling though with my voice I'd fit in fine there o.O
Friend: Yes Oscar, you would.
Friend: I mean Connor*

:colonhash:

Original post by Etoile

It's too true :L

You've been depressed?
Original post by Etoile
:love:
:biggrin:
Okey :biggrin: I barely know any too, I only spent a couple of weeks this summer learning it and I haven't spoken it since I got home :lol: all I can remember is things like parakalo, efkharisto, kalispera etc :lol: Shall we do English/Greek today and English/Cyrillic tomorrow?

:heart:

:grin:

OK. :lol: Yes, sounds like a plan! :biggrin:
Reply 234
You've been depressed?

I wouldn't have said so, but that post rang very true with me. Long story. :smile:

Original post by Coco_94
Oh damn..I remember now. :facepalm: :hugs:
Indeed you are. :shakecane:
I'm thankful. To be honest, losing that terrifies me.

I just got called Oscar. Check my editted post :facepalm:

Do you remember the reason? :teehee:
:teehee:
I know :lol:
You won't :console:

But I would still need many, and it would take a long time to get them because they are rare. :teehee:
My house is on a hill. I think I am safe. :h:

Imagine if you got one that nobody had every found before, because they didn't realise, and it was enough to get a Steinway piano! :ahee:
You could use it to escape just in case though :teehee:

:heart:

:grin:

OK. :lol: Yes, sounds like a plan! :biggrin:

:woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Ahh Yiruma you speak to the very depths of me through this piece..:moon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikudzy6Ddo

Spoiler

Original post by Etoile

Do you remember the reason? :teehee:
I know :lol:
You won't :console:

No! :emo:
:shakecane: ad infinitum!
Oh, I mean through life, you know as the brain can get as screwed up as anything else...I don't mean waking up one day and suddenly being "stupid". :hugs:
He does it all the time, ever since his class watched the film. :facepalm:
Reply 237
Original post by Coco_94
No! :emo:
:shakecane: ad infinitum!
Oh, I mean through life, you know as the brain can get as screwed up as anything else...I don't mean waking up one day and suddenly being "stupid". :hugs:
He does it all the time, ever since his class watched the film. :facepalm:

http://www.literaturepage.com/read/woman-of-no-importance-18.html
No, I know what you meant. :smile:
The film... Wilde? :lolwut: :eek: :toofunny:
Original post by Etoile
http://www.literaturepage.com/read/woman-of-no-importance-18.html
No, I know what you meant. :smile:
The film... Wilde? :lolwut: :eek: :toofunny:

Ohh that one! :rofl::rofl:
Well, I have never done anything else. :sexface: :smug:
Yes, the film Wilde.
Reply 239
Original post by Coco_94
Ohh that one! :rofl::rofl:
Well, I have never done anything else. :sexface: :smug:
Yes, the film Wilde.

Really? I haven't noticed it :teehee:
They saw the film Wilde and are now comparing you to it? Yes, Fry is very adorable in it, but :rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol: