The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElMoro
Hey, sorry for just quoting you like this. I remember ages ago, one of you posted this video of an experiment where people were told they were testing another person "for science" and electrocuting them (to lethal levels). Do you know what I'm talking about/could link to that vid, please? Thanks :smile:

Spoiler

:smug:
Reply 8001
Original post by chickenonsteroids

Spoiler

:smug:

Thank you! :biggrin:
:sogood:

Whoever says that philosophy or psychology is boring should be exiled :yes:

Agreed. :woo:

Made me chuckle.
Boo :creep:
My hairdresser probably hates me for the awkward 30 minutes she gets when I come in to get my hair cut.

Explains why shes cut it the way she did :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RyRy.
Polypocketssss :smile:

What? :confused:
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
OMG noooo! :nooo: I have plenty :u:
Imagine if you got me mixed up with someone else and said that they would be so confused :laugh:

Lucky!:nothing:
That would be so embarrassing :facepalm2:
Fortunately I didn't though. :u:
Reply 8006
Original post by Heptapus
What? :confused:

Polly pockets...plastic wallets....
Muchhhh better than hole enforcers!
Original post by RyRy.

OH right hahaa.
Unfortunately not. Hole reinforcers>plastic wallets. :u:
(Whispers): "No one knows."
Original post by Heptapus

Hahaha you should order like a pack of 500 of Ebay, not that i have any experience with that of course :teehee:
Original post by RyRy.

My plastic wallets always rip though because i have HUGE booklets :biggrin:
:sogood:

Whoever says that philosophy or psychology is boring should be exiled :yes:

Philisophy is amazing :biggrin:
Original post by RyRy.

Yh plastic wallets are awesome.
I had to invest in them after my polly pockets kept breaking :frown:
Original post by Coco_94
Ahh! I see. That's why I have no clue who you are. Welcome back anyway :smile:
Since I wasn't around that far back, I don't know who there is out of the people that I know that you too, would know.

Lit and History? I do those too. What boards are you on? I agree with English Lit :love: though...

AQA for Lit. World War One this year, and love for A2. History I actually have no idea (I know that's bad!) but we do Italian Unification and 19th Century Britain. Any similarities? What other subjects do you do?

There's been a lot of name changes, and I don't recognize people! I only know real names, for some of the ex-posters. So I'm a bit hopeless.
NYC was AWESOME. :biggrin:
Is 3 lunches to much.
Why is putting on weight so fricking hard.
Original post by ForensicGeek
It's hard to say which is my favourite subject.
I like psychology a lot with one teacher but no so much with another but as a subject I find it interesting.
I find both biology and chemistry interesting to.
I feel a sense of accomplishment when I understand something in maths but apart from that kindof dislike it.

I used to have two lecturers for psychology, each doing a different approach.
It got quite confusing sometimes.
I can't blame you for disliking maths! I'm quite happy I don't have to do maths anymore. :biggrin:

It's not too bad apart from the masses of grammar which we have to revise constantly to keep it fresh in our minds. I do enjoy the course work though which is good. For the first one we have to write a story and then we analyze it and comment on what techniques we have used and for what effect and for the second one we have to transcribe either a video or radio recording of unprepared conversation or speech and analyze it as well. Are you thinking of doing it? :h:

I was thinking about it, yeah. When I was choosing A levels I thought about English Combined but I'm happy I chose Lit in the end. I don't really know if I could cope with lang as a whole seperate subject.
Your first piece of coursework sounds a lot like the coursework I'm doing for lit now! Did you have to base it on a book?
Reply 8017
Original post by Coco_94
x

Let The Right One In/Låt den rätte komma in is on Film4 tonight. Just sayin'. :wink:
Hahaha you should order like a pack of 500 of Ebay, not that i have any experience with that of course :teehee:

Orly? :sexface: :wink:
Reddit is so addicting.
Like a nice awesome version of 4chan.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest