The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by berryripple
Where is everyone all the time :sad:

I'm around :L

Just crapping myself over something.
I'm so bored! :frown: need to talk to some people :smile: does anyone here do edexcel maths by any chance?

Edit: Oops, I meant OCR :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by -strawberry-
I'm so bored! :frown: need to talk to some people :smile: does anyone here do edexcel maths by any chance?

I don't take maths but thought I might just aswell say hi :smile:
Original post by pink pineapple
I don't take maths but thought I might just aswell say hi :smile:

Hellooo! Haha that's okay :smile: It's just I think I have a really old book and probably learning the wrong things :lol: what subjects do you do?
Hellooo! Haha that's okay :smile: It's just I think I have a really old book and probably learning the wrong things :lol: what subjects do you do?

english lit,history, politics and french. Apart from maths what other subjects do you do?
english lit,history, politics and french. Apart from maths what other subjects do you do?

Oh nice haha :smile: complete opposite of me though! :tongue: Biology, Chemistry and Physics :smile: and maths obviously lol. And critical thinking, but that's silly :lol: And the EPQ when the time comes :tongue:
Oh nice haha :smile: complete opposite of me though! :tongue: Biology, Chemistry and Physics :smile: and maths obviously lol. And critical thinking, but that's silly :lol: And the EPQ when the time comes :tongue:

complete opposite :smile: I do critical thinking too, biggest waste of time. Was considering doing the EPQ but thought it would be way too much work on top of my workload.
complete opposite :smile: I do critical thinking too, biggest waste of time. Was considering doing the EPQ but thought it would be way too much work on top of my workload.

Haha yeah, is CT compulsory at your school? And I like the way my school does the EPQ - we start thinking of ideas now and then we do basically the whole thing over the summer :smile:
Haha yeah, is CT compulsory at your school? And I like the way my school does the EPQ - we start thinking of ideas now and then we do basically the whole thing over the summer :smile:

I want to do an EPQ but I'm not sure if my sixthform likes the idea, I'll ask my philosophy teacher as my EPQ idea is really good :biggrin:

We got a choice at the start of the year out of critical thinking,citizenship,general studies and EPQ. I thought critical thinking sounded interesting but I was obviously mislead :smile:
Original post by DanielMartin
I want to do an EPQ but I'm not sure if my sixthform likes the idea, I'll ask my philosophy teacher as my EPQ idea is really good :biggrin:

Oo, what are you thinking of doing? :smile:

We got a choice at the start of the year out of critical thinking,citizenship,general studies and EPQ. I thought critical thinking sounded interesting but I was obviously mislead :smile:

Oh okay, we all have to do critical thinking, and then the EPQ is optional but if you do both you get the AQA Bacc along with doing a certain amount of volunteering hours too, which I probably already do anyway :lol:
Reply 8071
Anyone here today?
Reply 8072
Original post by Appeal to reason
x

Found this on tumblr and thought of you :wink:

tumblr_lztq6hHpjX1qet0epo1_400.gif
Original post by Etoile
Found this on tumblr and thought of you :wink:

tumblr_lztq6hHpjX1qet0epo1_400.gif

How is it even relevant to the background?! :frown:

You're just jealous of dat ass. :smug:
I'm going to be inactive on here probably for a bit.
Like the new quick reply box though :smile:
Received some prospectuses from the University of Hogwarts this week:tongue:
Original post by wcp100
Received some prospectuses from the University of Hogwarts this week:tongue:

Any good?

I was thinking of applying there myself, but can't really be bothered with the open days!
Reply 8077
Original post by Appeal to reason
How is it even relevant to the background?! :frown:

You're just jealous of dat ass. :smug:

I know, that's what makes it so funny :lol:

Not at all. I have been informed that I have an excellent ass of my own. :smug:
:creep:
Original post by Etoile
I know, that's what makes it so funny :lol:

Not at all. I have been informed that I have an excellent ass of my own. :smug:

Okay :emo:

Oioi. :colone: Dat ass is still superior though. Its physically impossible for an ass to be better than dat ass! :yep:

Latest