The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Etoile
Haha likewise! I'm convinced that I should be nocturnal :lol:

Me too. I'd get more done, to be honest :rolleyes:
Original post by chignesh10
Tell me about, why all tommorow though?

Because I have a D of E expedition on Thursday, so I want to leave Wednesday free to like...psych myself up :rolleyes: and we come home on Saturday so I want Sunday and Monday free to recover before school, leaving only tomorrow for past papers :unimpressed:
Original post by -strawberry-
Because I have a D of E expedition on Thursday, so I want to leave Wednesday free to like...psych myself up :rolleyes: and we come home on Saturday so I want Sunday and Monday free to recover before school, leaving only tomorrow for past papers :unimpressed:

What bout revision, guessing u done it all
Reply 9083
Me too. I'd get more done, to be honest :rolleyes:

Me too probably! Fewer people to distract you as well :lol:
What bout revision, guessing u done it all

Yeah I did revision last week and earlier this week, just trying to get all the past papers done now and then one last push up to exams!

Original post by Etoile
Me too probably! Fewer people to distract you as well :lol:

Haha yeah, my mum stays up really late though, so she'd probably annoy me :rolleyes: In fact I can hear her channel hopping right now haha :smile:
Yeah I did revision last week and earlier this week, just trying to get all the past papers done now and then one last push up to exams!

Haha yeah, my mum stays up really late though, so she'd probably annoy me :rolleyes: In fact I can hear her channel hopping right now haha :smile:

What boards for chem, phys and bio?
What boards for chem, phys and bio?

All edexcel :smile:
I love Pointless :eek: My friend and I have agreed to go on it when we're both 18 :biggrin:

It's great. I always get the science ones:tongue: Our family cries out in astonishment when they don't know these obscure science facts. "They must be stupid..etc"

Nah, why?

I want to know whether anyone has done FP3 for it.
Original post by Etoile

:rofl: I think the real question here is how did you know enough about types of lettuce to guess :tongue:

Awesome! You were being sociable :shock: :teehee:
I am getting driving lessons for Christmas :colone:

I didn't need to know any types of lettuce to guess the question:tongue:

I was being sociable....with my family. What are you saying anyhow??????!? :tongue:
I'll stay off the roads then:tongue:
Original post by wcp100
It's great. I always get the science ones:tongue: Our family cries out in astonishment when they don't know these obscure science facts. "They must be stupid..etc"

Haha yeah me too, and even some normal things that they don't know ... there was a question about Disney characters and one woman picked "Princess Tiaamii" from the list of options....:colonhash:
lucky bastard!

I'm just that cool :cool:
Haha yeah me too, and even some normal things that they don't know ... there was a question about Disney characters and one woman picked "Princess Tiaamii" from the list of options....:colonhash:

Aha:tongue: Nerds for life....
Original post by wcp100
Aha:tongue: Nerds for life....

Haha :biggrin:
Reply 9092
Anyone know where I can get a good quality suit for a reasonable price? I like some of the Moss Bros stuff but those prices :colondollar:

suit1.png

suit2.png

Like those and charcoal colour. Thanks :colondollar:

The first one was only £79 but it wasn't my size :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9093
Original post by wcp100

I want to know whether anyone has done FP3 for it.

I didn't need to know any types of lettuce to guess the question:tongue:

I was being sociable....with my family. What are you saying anyhow??????!? :tongue:
I'll stay off the roads then:tongue:

Aha my dad always thinks they're stupid when they don't know music ones :lol:
So how did you get it? :lolwut:
Haha you didn't want to go out with your friends? I'm not saying anything! :innocent:
I'd be quite impressed if I managed to cause destruction near you :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
Aha my dad always thinks they're stupid when they don't know music ones :lol:
So how did you get it? :lolwut:
Haha you didn't want to go out with your friends? I'm not saying anything! :innocent:
I'd be quite impressed if I managed to cause destruction near you :tongue:

I get the classical music ones. But they are rare!

I'm meeting some friends Wednesday.
Don't act innocent with me spybitch, what did you mean?

I wouldn't put anything past you.
I should go to bed too, I have about 9 past papers to do tomorrow :lol:

Is it normal to procrastinate from going to bed
? :s-smilie:

Defo normal. I do it all the time, schooldays/holidays. I just don't love my bed :frown:
Original post by ElMoro
Anyone know where I can get a good suit for a reasonable price? I like some of the Moss Bros stuff but those prices :colondollar:

suit1.png

suit2.png

Like those and charcoal colour. Thanks :colondollar:

The first one was only £79 but it wasn't my size :frown:

Topman's are nice, but apparently they fall apart after a while :tongue:
My boyfriend gets all of his from Next I think, they're really nice and good quality :smile:
Original post by VictorDeLost
Defo normal. I do it all the time, schooldays/holidays. I just don't love my bed :frown:

Aww but I love my bed, I think my room's gorgeous so I love being in it but I just never go to bed on time :rolleyes:
Reply 9098
Original post by wcp100
I get the classical music ones. But they are rare!

I'm meeting some friends Wednesday.
Don't act innocent with me spybitch, what did you mean?

I wouldn't put anything past you.

That is a shame :frown:
Awesome :biggrin: Just that I'm sure you've said before that you don't like going out or something :tongue:
Hehehe. Well, I need to be able to drive fancy cars in order to be a spy :wink:
Reply 9099
Can't believe I only just found this thread?!

just at the wrong time too, just got into the best bed ever. (it's mine). Been revising solidly all day, and my brain is about to explode from logarithms and other heinous maths thingies.
Anyone got any good tips for revising?
Reading this back I look a right keeno, but I'm posting anyway. Night!

Latest